Northampton (a)

It's half time and it's a Oldham nil, anyone shocked and still rate O'Grady other than Frankie Dull?

You have to question the sense in sacking anyone the day before a game let alone someone as influential as Rhodes so AL to a degree is partly to blame but this man is a fucking non entity as a football manager and as out of his depth as much as AL is in running a football club.

Fucked off with it all and I didn't even bother to go, feel sorry for those who have though.

Whilst it would be absurd to sack Bunn after only 15 league games, I suppose we will see whether AL is prepared to put up or shut up if he does so. If FB is replaced by a novice, or unknown overseas manager with next to no track record, it will be a clear signal that the owner is all talk and no substance.

When I read Lemsagam's latest statement, it felt uncannily like his previous one - hitherto undiscovered problems/issues, etc. He can't pull that one any longer I'm afraid. If he still doesn't know what he got himself into, and does not have the resources to revive our club, he needs to find a buyer who can. 

Can someone tell me again why they were appalled and up in arms at AR being sacked? He will be followed by FB shortly. 

Shame, but they haven’t been good enough so far. 

Only 3 goals will save him now. 

Edited by kowenicki

2 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Can I suggest that the players and the manager are all looking over their shoulders as they have no idea what madness Abdallah will visit upon them next. No way they can concentrate on the game

You can, but it’s bull.  Just an excuse. 

Edited by kowenicki

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Can someone tell me again why they were appalled and up in arms at AR being sacked? He will be followed by FB shortly. 

You've got to concede it was bad timing and would of gone a long way to damaging moral the day before the game.

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

Constantly trying to deflect blame away from the owner is making you look foolish.

Oh for pity sake? Change the fucking record.  How is that deflecting from the owner, what I’m actually doing is giving the players far more credit than you and Hands on.

The players are professionals, once they cross that line they play. 

10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Because it's a cunt move to sack the assistant from underneath the manager, and the day before a game.