Northampton (a)

14 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

He's fucking shite. Was last season, is this season.

Strange all his current and previous  managees like him and he's wanted by a couple in a higher division..but what do they know.

8 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Strange all his current and previous  managees like him and he's wanted by a couple in a higher division..but what do they know.

Why's he still here then ? We've long been a selling club, and some posters on here think most people employed in football know less than them !

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

I'll drive him to any of those myself. Thought we couldn't get worse than Banks, but I was wrong.

If Fleetwood was seriously after him id be asking for a possible swop with Kyle Dempsey or/and Bobby Grant..both out of favour under Barton..(both ten times better than Gardner aswell)

He's been playing for a move for weeks in my opinion and not in a positive way, thinks he's better than he is and his ability to pass a ball to a team mate is shocking. All our play goes through him which is probably why as a team we have some of the poorest attacking stats in the whole of the football league. He'd be nothing more than a bench warmer at Blackpool or Fleetwood and there's no way he'd shift Mike Jones out of the same position at Carlisle. 

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Draws attention to himself through his industry which automatically puts him in primary position for boo-boy number one.

If he's supposedly shit, what will we make of the French non-leaguer we sign to replace him??

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

Draws attention to himself through his industry which automatically puts him in primary position for boo-boy number one.

If he's supposedly shit, what will we make of the French non-leaguer we sign to replace him??

If he can pass to a team mates I'd be quite content. 

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Probably because they see he has the tools to do the job His decision making is often poor which makes him frustrating. I imagine someone like John Sheridan would drill that into him.