Andy Rhodes???

come a little out of the blue seeing as won tuesday. club has always had this in them though, you never know whats going to happen next and this will only destabilise things further. hardly likley to galvonise us to produce at weekend. i would imagine chairman not happy at leage position and something had to move so it was his assistant rather than bunn. although dont think it will be long until he gets the boot now

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Why sack the assistant not the manager? Makes little sense

Maybe it was mutual? Whatever the circumstances it's desperate news as I'm led to believe he was the one man holding it all together. 

Something has got to change down at BP it's fucking depressing the way the club's run and this cunt AL needs to fuck off and take whatever cronies are swooning around him with him, fucking poisonous our club from top to bottom.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Maybe it was mutual? Whatever the circumstances it's desperate news as I'm led to believe he was the one man holding it all together. 

Something has got to change down at BP it's fucking depressing the way the club's run and this cunt AL needs to fuck off and take whatever cronies are swooning around him with him, fucking poisonous our club from top to bottom.

After Port Vale I wasn't particularly bothered if the management team was sacked. I'd like some indication things were thought through with a new management team ready to come straight in. (Yep, asking too much)

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

If it was mutual they probably would have said. Not even the old ‘parted company’. Straight up termination. 

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Wow! ? We don’t even know what the circumstances are but his contract has been terminated which suggests that there is more to this than a ‘mutual’ parting of the ways.?

6 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

If it was mutual they probably would have said. Not even the old ‘parted company’. Straight up termination. 

Indeed, likewise if Rhodes had done something to warrant being sacked. However, whilst the brevity of the statement and the lack of key words indicate that this was unilateral without a disciplinary reason, that isn't certain. 

Just now, TheBigDog said:

Wow! ? We don’t even know what the circumstances are but his contract has been terminated which suggests that there is more to this than a ‘mutual’ parting of the ways.?

To be honest it's getting to the stage where enoughs enough, I'm sick of this club being took the piss out of by nothing more than chancers, hoped for change when this guy came in but it's just the same shit.