Andy Rhodes???

36 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

It's not even that. It's a waffle 

With the greatest respect to everyone on here, but what do you expect him to say?
"Sorry people, it's all going tits up and I'm off!"

As the owner, he must know about the unease around the fans' feelings regarding Bunn and his tactics/suitability to manage, the late wage payments and the general unhappiness some fans are expressing regarding the running of the club. It's only natural...and to be honest, sensible...to issue some kind of statement. We can all sit here and call Lemsagam a "clown", unfit to run the club, criticise the due-diligence process and generally bemoan the "fact" that he is going to utterly run the club into the ground and out of existence.

In actuality, we know f**k all about what goes on behind the scenes, how much money he is putting into the club and why Andy Rhodes had his contract terminated. All we can do is turn up to support the team...and hope they win.

• Like 1

AL says he's personally spending £200k per month....what the feck on ? Hookers and Coke I assume, certainly isn't decent footballers :) 

He's with us at Northampton tomorrow, ironic as I remember the Chris Moore days and the man himself walking across the pitch before kick off to join the packed away end and getting a huge ovation….oh how we learned the truth a few months later

#duediligence #beafraidbeveryafraid

2 minutes ago, Wardie said:

With the greatest respect to everyone on here, but what do you expect him to say?
"Sorry people, it's all going tits up and I'm off!"

As the owner, he must know about the unease around the fans' feelings regarding Bunn and his tactics/suitability to manage, the late wage payments and the general unhappiness some fans are expressing regarding the running of the club. It's only natural...and to be honest, sensible...to issue some kind of statement. We can all sit here and call Lemsagam a "clown", unfit to run the club, criticise the due-diligence process and generally bemoan the "fact" that he is going to utterly run the club into the ground and out of existence.

In actuality, we know f**k all about what goes on behind the scenes, how much money he is putting into the club and why Andy Rhodes had his contract terminated. All we can do is turn up to support the team...and hope they win.

Does the statement put you at ease It certainly doesnt with me, and Im calling bullshit on the idea that he is funding the club £200k a month if that had been the case the players would have been paid on time.

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

AL says he's personally spending £200k per month....what the feck on ? Hookers and Coke I assume, certainly isn't decent footballers :) 

He's with us at Northampton tomorrow, ironic as I remember the Chris Moore days and the man himself walking across the pitch before kick off to join the packed away end and getting a huge ovation….oh how we learned the truth a few months later

#duediligence #beafraidbeveryafraid

Maybe we should ask him for a break down on those figures, although I have a good idea what the reaction would be.

Latics love a drama before a Northampton away game, anybody witnessing the shite football served up this season would have loved a change of management but just seems weird timing..AL runs the club like he’s playing a computer game, he will probably sack Frankie tomorrow and there will be a new management team in by Monday..

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

It's called clutching at straws. :D
Iverson was on the way to being a top class 'keeper before he arrived at Latics.

Indeed.  Daniel, the Danish U21 keeper, signed a new three year deal with his Premier League parent club before coming on loan I believe....

but AR has worked wonders with him!! 

5 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Plenty knew the truth when Moore started that populist nonsense but few were interested. 

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

Does the statement put you at ease It certainly doesnt with me, and Im calling bullshit on the idea that he is funding the club £200k a month if that had been the case the players would have been paid on time.

The statement neither puts me at ease or worries me. He had to issue one, in my opinion. You can call bullshit all you like, we have no idea whatsoever how much the club is currently costing Lemsagam and what his supposed £200k is being used for. I certainly cannot comment with certainty if this financial input could have prevented the late wages payment. It may have been nothing to do with actual finances...could have been an admin problem. Who knows?

11 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

On the face of it, it's an absolutely ridiculous move.

Bunn will now be gone soon too I'm sure of it, he'll get tomorrow at most.

Regardless of performances, Bunn's first 14 games have not warranted the sack.  I'm certain that the next manager will be a lot lot worse.

Hard to get much worse...

4 minutes ago, Wardie said:

The statement neither puts me at ease or worries me. He had to issue one, in my opinion. You can call bullshit all you like, we have no idea whatsoever how much the club is currently costing Lemsagam and what his supposed £200k is being used for. I certainly cannot comment with certainty if this financial input could have prevented the late wages payment. It may have been nothing to do with actual finances...could have been an admin problem. Who knows?

Yes. Like I said. People need to calm a down a bit. 

Seems to me that some of the people reacting badly to this are also the people saying how awful the team and team management has been. Peculiar. 

Edited by kowenicki

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Yes. Like I said. People need to calm a down a bit. 

Seems to me that some of the people reacting badly to this are also the people saying how awful the team and team management has been. Peculiar. 

To be fair, everyone is entitled to a viewpoint, however, without the facts any one of us could be proved right or wrong, if and when they do eventually surface.

1 minute ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Nixon obviously makkng shit up, why would we not need an assistant manager and goalkeeping coach

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

If true then you would assume Bunn follows him out after tomorrow.

Nixon probably just quoting his source, if he  has a reliable one...he does say Bunn stays but not for how long. To me it reads Bunn is going nowhere.