Andy Rhodes???

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

To be honest it's getting to the stage where enoughs enough, I'm sick of this club being took the piss out of by nothing more than chancers, hoped for change when this guy came in but it's just the same shit.

I agree at this point. I'd actually say it's worse! I too thought it would bring positive change but it is starting to look.as though we've been sold down the river. 

Surely any quality management candidates will steer clear of a position with us. High chance of being sacked in the short term and I doubt the financial rewards justify any of the risk. We’re run like Palermo or Genoa in Italy but at least their three managers a season get decent pay offs. 

Never mind Nixon doing a story on it what have the Trust got to say on it.why has Simon Cooper left? Too many staff have left the club under different guises I have asked the Trust before if they are happy with the situation and they say that its not their responsibility,meanwhile peoples working lives continue to be destroyed in the name of the club that we support

13 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Where's Sinnott when you need him?

He seemed as surprised as I was when I messaged him about it. Although it would've been less so, had we not won on Tuesday.

Very out of the blue, this one.

Edited by boundaryblue80

18 minutes ago, ChrisRichard said:

I agree at this point. I'd actually say it's worse! I too thought it would bring positive change but it is starting to look.as though we've been sold down the river. 

Was Simon "sell to the right man" Corney ever going to do anything else?

I just hope AL is looking to sell us on and fast. He's showing little sign that he is "fit and proper".

Edited by boundaryblue80

25 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Reads to me that he has done something wrong.Don't be expecting much of an explanation as it won't be forthcoming! 

Same for me. He was so passionate and loved the club. Can't see him being sacked in terms of performance as why would we sack him and we aren't doing THAT bad.

How out of the blue it is, to me says he's done something that has warranted dismissal either within the club or outside of the club, if that's the case, we'll probably never find out. 

2 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Was Simon "sell the the right man" Corney ever going to do anything else?

I just hope AL is looking to sell us on and fast. He's showing little sign that he is "fit and proper".

From day 1 i rated this dude about as highly as you do Corney, there is a lot of trickiness left in him yet

All very hard to understand.

Maybe Bunn is on his way too and hes already got a replacement. His statement does say changes to be announced in due course.

Nowt we can really do as fans apart from hope whatever is going on is for the best.

He has been out of the country so maybe hes got new plans.

• Like 1

Sounds like more sackings on the horizon. Keep the faith, increased attendance, he is sucking the faith out of all the fan base now. It’s about to all go to shit, he is going to be on the end of some grief. If he ever gets back in the country. Still putting in 200k a month, how is that even possible ? With the cuts that have been undertaken?