Everton Youth (h)

I imagine we will play a strong team tonight. Possibly start with Dummigan, Benteke and Baxter. 

Maouche should get another game as me as this guy looks a decent player. 

Iversen, Hamer, Clarke, Edmundson, Hunt, Dummigan, Missilou, Maouche, Baxter, Benteke, Lang

What worries me about our squad is the lack of cover for Clarke and Edmundson ?

22 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I imagine we will play a strong team tonight. Possibly start with Dummigan, Benteke and Baxter. 

Iversen, Hamer, Clarke, Edmundson, Hunt, Dummigan, Missilou, Maouche, Baxter, Benteke, Lang

Edmundson I'm less concerned about although he is noticeably better than Graham and Stott. Clarke, however, is another story. 

The lack of another experienced defender as cover for Clarke has been something we've already noticeably missed. 

Iverson/De La Paz/don't care

Dummigan

Edmundson

Graham

Taylor

Lyden

Maouche

Baxter

Miller

Lang

Benteke

Would be good to give Dummigan a start in his most natural position although Hamer is ahead of him in the pecking order now.  I'm not writing Graham off yet as he's still only 18, this is the perfect opportunity to give him gametime.  If Taylor is fit enough then I'd play him to improve his fitness but no problem with Hunt playing there if needed.

If Bunn isn't going to play Nepo then we should go with 3 central midfielders and 3 forwards.  Miller cutting in from the right, Lang's pace through the middle and Benteke running around making a nuisance of himself should be effective against a young defence.

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Taylor, Hamer and Graham have all played at centre half.

I'd go for 

Iversen as La Paz is injured

Dummingham             Hamer                 Edmundson                Hunt

Gardner                    Missile                   Haymer                   Nepo

Miller                       Lang

51 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I'd go for 

Iversen as La Paz is injured

Dummingham             Hamer                 Edmundson                Hunt

Gardner                    Missile                   Haymer                   Nepo

Miller                       Lang

Hamer at the back, Haymer in the middle.... are they related?