The Youth Team

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He will stay "interim" whilst Philliskirk is still a member of our staff, which I imagine won't be too much longer...

4 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Joke what happened to TP.

I still have no idea what happened.. anybody?

47 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He will stay "interim" whilst Philliskirk is still a member of our staff, which I imagine won't be too much longer...

39 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Joke what happened to TP.

If he's found innocent of the charges brought against him [by the FA?], it would be very disappointing if Mr. Lemsagam didn't welcome him back..... although I fear Abdallah is looking for any excuse to get rid of him.

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

If he's found innocent of the charges brought against him [by the FA?], it would be very disappointing if Mr. Lemsagam didn't welcome him back..... although I fear Abdallah is looking for any excuse to get rid of him.

Why? 

3 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

What charges? 

22 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

What charges? 

My understanding (and I did place a ? next to the FA) is that he has been suspended pending an investigation into alleged bullying - whereby the investigation is being dealt with by the FA, not Latics. If anyone else would like to correct me, feel free.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived