Sign in to follow this  
Dave_Og

The Youth Team

16 minutes ago, Macca said:

How long does an investigation need to take place for an outcome to be reached? It’s been months of disruption for the club not knowing what’s going to happen.

It's not unusual for investigations into bullying in the NHS to take over a year. Especially when senior people are involved. 

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

It's not unusual for investigations into bullying in the NHS to take over a year. Especially when senior people are involved. 

Why doesn’t that surprise me....

Pathetic and cruel. 

Edited by kowenicki

Being honest, went to watch the one lad.He is two footed,quick, and puts his foot in a tackle. He is slightly small. Being honest, would he be in our youth team if he wasnt.. 

Cut above our team.

As for Sunderland,i really likedtheir centre back who stepped and walked through the middle with consumate skil. 6 4 he must have been too...l

On 10/28/2018 at 7:03 PM, Dave_Og said:

Seem to be doing OK.  Who is running that?

Wonder how he is getting on? 

😂

Apart from those that knew Pete before, you were the first to spot what was happening in the background I think Dave! 

Funny how this panned out!

Confirmed Pete Wild & Chris Millington have retured to the Youth.
Pete presumably will be Academy Manager.
Chris Millington who was assisting Pete will stay as Head of Youth Development, in effect 2nd in charge.

Head of Coaching will be Conor Marlin, who previously worked here, and returns from Elite Coach FA Northern Ireland, 3rd in line
Criage  Large as Youth Development Phase Coach I would assume (Can you confirm LS?)

It looks like the Academy is in good hands, and the experience could well be invaluable. I am sure that all the coaches will recieve that extra bit of respect.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/february/11022019-youth-team/

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/club/contact-us/