Stevenage (a)

Are we going to have a new manager or some new staff? I really don’t want us to slide down the table any further. If Bunn’s going to stay on I hope he’s got the message to stop playing defensively and actually go and try win a game, not hold out for a draw in the hope we’ll knock one on the break. 

Fully expecting defeat. That time of the month for wages as well.

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Anyone actually going? Everyone I've spoken too to a man is giving this a swerve, fair play to anyone who makes the trip. Expecting fuck all but will be hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I check the results at 5 on Saturday.

I’m going with a couple of mates. Granted we are all southern based but we ain’t giving up just yet ?

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

C’mon Dave. There’s a reasonable number of the modern day OASIS turning out for this & we demand our spiritual leader.

Complications Andy. I'll be with my son who is autistic and not sure I need to inflict the pain on him particularly as his favourite night of the year is fireworks night and we are at a display in the evening. Is it still all standing for away fans do you know? 

7 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Complications Andy. I'll be with my son who is autistic and not sure I need to inflict the pain on him particularly as his favourite night of the year is fireworks night and we are at a display in the evening. Is it still all standing for away fans do you know? 

All seating behind the goal in the South Stand.

I'm going with good ol' Mac. For the simple reason we support Latics and it's one we can get to. If I can live through the dark times of the 3rd Division North and applying for re-election, I can live through this.

Edited by Bristolatic

48 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I've definitely stood behind the goal there 

We were definitely on our feet when Montano went on that 75 yard run before ignoring a better placed James Dayton and slotting home himself.

4-3, what a game. Doubt that will happen this time.

11 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Family comes first Dave. The away end is however all seating behind the goal, if that is enough to convince your son of the day out. Either way, hope you both have an enjoyable day together.

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

We were definitely on our feet when Montano went on that 75 yard run before ignoring a better placed James Dayton and slotting home himself.

I got a six fold accumulator up that day including that result. Paid about a grand to a tenner. 

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I got a six fold accumulator up that day including that result. Paid about a grand to a tenner. 

Odds of 150-1 for a repeat of the 4-3 victory ?

4 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

You didn’t make the 4-3 opening game of the season? Top day out was that.

Nope. 3 family members have birthdays at the start of August so we're often out of the first away game.

And we were supposed to go the season before (think this was the start of the non-refundable hotel curse) but it was called off IIRC because we were unexpectedly still in the FA cup, and then it was rearranged for a Tuesday night.