Surridge?

9 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

He won't start n the Pompey side at the moment so no point. Scored 5 today at Fleetwood 

Better off staying with us and developing. Not sure if Bournemouth will see if like that though.... 

I was thinking that. The beauty of Portsmouth is that goals are coming from everywhere in the team. 

Maybe the bloke with a terrible injury record isn't up to 5 games in 16 days.

Those pretending it doesn't matter if he goes or even telling him to go (taking the rumours at face value) are chatting absolute shite. Same defence mechanism/vitriol that was used to say it didn't matter when LJ left.

He's our top scorer and a cut above this level. He'd be a massive loss.

2 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Maybe the bloke with a terrible injury record isn't up to 5 games in 16 days.

Those pretending it doesn't matter if he goes or even telling him to go (taking the rumours at face value) are chatting absolute shite. Same defence mechanism/vitriol that was used to say it didn't matter when LJ left.

He's our top scorer and a cut above this level. He'd be a massive loss.

Means zero if he doesn't want to be here 

3 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

This for me

i have no problem with players seeing us as a stepping stone as long as they do a full season and give 100% every game, I’m sick and tired of these premier league wannabes doing half a season and then buggering off to sit on a bench somewhere

10 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Does he not want to be here though? Or even if he'd prefer to be elsewhere does that mean he wants away?

Lost count of the amount of times this season Surridge hasn't played and it has been declared we won't be seeing him again as he's off to Preston/anywhere else, and then lo and behold he's back in the team once his injury has cleared up.