Surridge?

Just listened to Pete Wild's interview today. When asked if Surridge could come back he said he didn't know, but he does know that Bournemouth want to keep him for a couple of weeks to see how he goes. The owner Wild says is trying hard to bring a couple of the recalled players back. As far as I can see those would only be Surridge and Lyden. No doubt Graham was recalled because he wasn't playing. We haven't therefore given up on Surridge yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 9:21 AM, youngen said:

He hasnt scored in 6 when half fit, so hes now a lost cause. Unbelievable. The kids miles better than this 

I wonder if Scholes takes over and contacts Bournemouth would that swing things?

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I wonder if Scholes takes over and contacts Bournemouth would that swing things?

He may already have spoken to them if he is taking the job. Or, he may know of a better player who might become available to him.

4 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Sunderland trying to seal a loan deal for Surridge tomorrow To replace Maja

A bit far away from home I'd have thought for him.

Big club though so would be a good move in that respect.

Edited by BP1960

2 hours ago, 4froale said:

They are desperate for a striker. Everyone seems to be turning them down.

2 hours ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Sunderland trying to seal a loan deal for Surridge tomorrow To replace Maja

I heard they are after Ched. To the point where his loan to Fleetwood is getting cancelled so Sunderland can buy him. 

*Makes no mention of a certain number of incidents with ex-players and recent enployees at the Candy Stripes. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lags said:

Eddie Howe confirms he wants Surridge at Bournmouth and is going nowhere on loan this window

EDIT: As reported on talk shite

Unless they are selling Wilson and King I can't see him getting anywhere near their first team.  I suppose the have shipped Defoe out

19 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Unless they are selling Wilson and King I can't see him getting anywhere near their first team.  I suppose the have shipped Defoe out

Be on the bench soon enough, look at Brookes who he took in the summer from Sheffield Utd I think, nobody had heard of him and he wasn't even a regular for Sheffield Utd but Howe gave him a chance and now he's a first team regular at 21. 

47 minutes ago, Lags said:

Eddie Howe confirms he wants Surridge at Bournmouth and is going nowhere on loan this window

EDIT: As reported on talk shite

They should then honour the season long  loan agreement to us.

21 hours ago, BP1960 said:

They should then honour the season long  loan agreement to us.

I am thinking both clubs agreed given Surridge was home sick for the south. Hence he claimed he was injured and went home a few times.