Significant seventh signing .......

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have heard, it could be Nick Chadwick who is ex-Everton and has been at Plymouth for the last season (they paid £250,000 for him). he has had a serious groin injury and had an op. He is now supossedly ready for the new season. he is down the pecking order at Plymouth and is keen on a move which will get him first team starts. he doesn't look very prolific from his stats but was rated quite highly by his team mates at Everton!

This is only an opinion but would be a good signing as he is no slouch and is not past it either.

Keeping the faith!!

On the Citeh theme, what about Ishmael Miller? Played a few times last Season in The Prem but I would think he will be slipping down the pecking order now SGE has the Thai's cash to splash.

Very quick (fastest player at Citeh according to Micah Richards) and also quite big as well. Would fit the bill nicely for me at this level.

On the Citeh theme, what about Ishmael Miller? Played a few times last Season in The Prem but I would think he will be slipping down the pecking order now SGE has the Thai's cash to splash.

Very quick (fastest player at Citeh according to Micah Richards) and also quite big as well. Would fit the bill nicely for me at this level.

Good shout, would be a cracking player at this level unfortunately I cannot see it :(. I do think we need some kind of battering ram though.

Does this "official" site work in conjunction with the club or not? If so, they should only be releasing info when the club says so. If not, then why are they the "official" site. I just don't get it.

I, for one, will not be pressing F5 all day long, just to be told the signing hasn't materialised and to keep visiting the site for updates.

I know what you mean - i can't check as my work PC would catch on fire it's that bad. But the club make a great income per click and if the odd stunt like this helps them do that - and it takes little or no effort from us then I'm more than happy.

I also suggest people click the advert links on the site when they have time as this also generates income for the club.

Guest sheridans_world
I know what you mean - i can't check as my work PC would catch on fire it's that bad. But the club make a great income per click and if the odd stunt like this helps them do that - and it takes little or no effort from us then I'm more than happy.

I also suggest people click the advert links on the site when they have time as this also generates income for the club.

Points at Ackey...

'ARE YOU STU VOSE IN DISGUISE?'

ARE YOU Stu Vose in disguise?

P.s. Think i might start a business manufacturing F5 keys, just to make them more sturdy. Who's going to buy?

Edited by sheridans_world

Points at Ackey...

'ARE YOU STU VOSE IN DISGUISE?'

P.s. Think i might start a business manufacturing F5 keys, just to make them more sturdy. Who's going to buy?

A. No, but he's watching you!

B. Good idea... but I'd want a giant red button like you see in Bond films to set off the countdown, leading to the prolonged pause where the baddy explains the plan, which then launches the Nuclear Bomb.

and I'd want it to give out a fog-horn noise and flash a red light when something is ACTUALLY updated!!

Guest sheridans_world

B. Good idea... but I'd want a giant red button like you see in Bond films to set off the countdown, leading to the prolonged pause where the baddy explains the plan, which then launches the Nuclear Bomb.

and I'd want it to give out a fog-horn noise and flash a red light when something is ACTUALLY updated!!

B. Hmmm i'll look into that, USB operated maybe.

As for the actual update, that would make my button obsolete, therefore i shall not explore that option.

You could have a fog-horn noise everytime you press it? Also i could make a foot pedal that hides everything if the boss walks past...

Sorry got my cynical head on again here; we were told after we got no money for Porter there was a 0% chance of us hanging onto Wellens as we couldn't afford him.

I find it hard to believe that a "Top level Striker" costs less than Wellens??? :wacko: I think we might end up being a bit dissapointed again here, unless Simon Blitz has got his £500K back from QPR :pray:

As requested - you might have to do the voice yourself...

Personal Big Red Button

I think this should be standard issue for all OWTB regulars.....

Edited by BigfinLatic

Sorry got my cynical head on again here; we were told after we got no money for Porter there was a 0% chance of us hanging onto Wellens as we couldn't afford him.

I find it hard to believe that a "Top level Striker" costs less than Wellens??? :wacko: I think we might end up being a bit dissapointed again here, unless Simon Blitz has got his £500K back from QPR :pray:

It could be someone SO big that it could increase our gates enough to pay for him :lol: ....I wish!