Significant seventh signing .......

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Claus Jensen and Tomasz Radzinski have beoth been released by Fulham, both fit the bill, are both free and have both worked with Mark Crossley before? They could already have clubs now, i didn't bother checking that part! :unsure:

Was it Radzinski who was recently linked to Leeds too?

Claus Jensen and Tomasz Radzinski have beoth been released by Fulham, both fit the bill, are both free and have both worked with Mark Crossley before? They could already have clubs now, i didn't bother checking that part! :unsure:

They're both WAY above our level :(

it says significant and experienced so its not malcom christie cos hes not experienced he was rubbish and never got a game, id like fowler or jimmy floyed hes both significant and experienced but i doute itrs any 1 suggested yet

It's interesting ( maybe ) that the online version of the Chron is still at Friday sport. Makes you wonder if they know something is in the offing and are holding fire.

Just a thought to post, makes a change from hitting refresh.

It's interesting ( maybe ) that the online version of the Chron is still at Friday sport. Makes you wonder if they know something is in the offing and are holding fire.

Just a thought to post, makes a change from hitting refresh.

The e-chron has been updated!!

Does not give any clues for who it could be!!!!

Chron is online, its about Shez missing out on a defender...

I think that's Greer. And as I understand it we let him go becuase he wanted stupid amounts of money (not a shock he's then gone to Donny is it!?!)

My prediction for the time of the announcement (presuming that there will be something to announce) is 4.36PM this evening...

and why is that ?

I would have thought that if they are going to reveal it today, the club would get more "hits" on the main site if they released the news a good hour before people leave work ?

I collected my St today, Hardy was in the Ticket office talking to staff and there was no sign of anybody at the club ?

So I would imagine its a loan signing to cover for Hughes until he's back fit and match sharp !