Chron Articles

8 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Meanwhile the silence from the trust is deafening and they are the ones who really should have a handle on proceedings. 

They can only say something if they know something and they will only know something if they are told something.  Having a board member won't achieve anything if the board is non-functioning/non-existent.  There is no way on earth I would accept a director position with the responsibilities that entails in these circumstances.

Companies House is a highly unreliable source but the best we have; according to that there are only two directors and we know that one of them , Simon Brooke has gone.  (the other is Lemsagam).  They haven't even got round to removing the record of the two charges in favour of Necarcu (if indeed they have gone).

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Can you imagine trying to sell space or events at the OEC without the football club. It would be a 6/7 million write off for Blitz. The PR for it would be horrific. 

‘Come and enjoy a Dinner at the OEC this weekend, where you can enjoy views of where the football club used to be.’

Nah

Haha - like it wouldn't be burned down within 6 months

If the above is true about AL's relationship with the trust they need to disassociate themselves from him then, they are privvy to why wages are being paid late but don't seem prepared to want to rock the boat by condoning the way AL is running the club, instead they choose to tell us to move on as it's in the past despite giving assurances to fans previously that it wouldn't happen again. 

38 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Too busy trying to be matey again to avoid being frozen out rather than asking the tough questions?

Catch 22. 

Ask one difficult question- and it’s your last. 

Smile and keep him close in the hope of information- be accused of not holding him to account. 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Oh I agree. 

But if he wont talk to you, because you’ve upset him. Then your talking to yourself. 

They should be going public stating exactly how things are going. If he refuses to meet or speak they should put out there when and how they've tried and he's refused.

They should be publically putting him under pressure.

What about Barry. Is he speaking? What involvement does he have etc 

12 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Well rustle his feathers, if he not speaking anyway they may as well challenge him. Email phone call?

He if won’t speak to them, he defintley won’t respond to emails. But I understand your sentiment. 

7 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

They should be going public stating exactly how things are going. If he refuses to meet or speak they should put out there when and how they've tried and he's refused.

Good point about going public, as long as they didn’t leave themselves open to breaking confidentiality agreements. 

My impression of Barry is that as long as he’s got a role at the club he won’t rock the boat. Self gratification over the bigger picture. 

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

There is no OEC without OAFC.

The authorities would not allow OAFC to simply go to the wall.

Lemsagam did not think relegation was a possibility and that is why we find ourselves in this current situ.

How would the authorities stop us going to the wall? 

Bournemouth were minutes from going bust, no sign of the authorities. Just the usual cheque from a local businessman. 

31 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Barry was hugely involved in the appointment of Bunn and is very heavily involved in the day to day running of the club in Lemsagam's absence...

35 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Barry was hugely involved in the appointment of Bunn and is very heavily involved in the day to day running of the club in Lemsagam's absence...

It's no wonder the club's fucked when this guy gets involved with the day to day running and decision making, I know he probably works for fuck all but still....

Edited by yarddog73

51 minutes ago, League one forever said:

How would the authorities stop us going to the wall? 

Bournemouth were minutes from going bust, no sign of the authorities. Just the usual cheque from a local businessman. 

A buyer would be found, be it before administration or after.

The idea that Blitz and Gazal would be allowed to let the club disappear to enable them to sell their land is just nonsense.

9 minutes ago, Pietastic said:

Let it go peeps, if you think you can influence the ownership and direction of this club then you are misguided...observe the football and enjoy the game...the cycle of individuals taking out what the fans  have put in is not a new gig x

A club with no fans can easily be guided and unfortunately it's generally only one way, paying to watch football is a choice and unfortunately I fear we are about to haemorrhage a large chunk of our diminished fan base if this clown doesn't sort his act out.

To be honest I'm fucked off with being told it's just the way it is and to just hand over my cash to watch an absolute shower of a club week in week out regardless of how it's being led.

At some stage enough is enough and I reckon there's plenty like me getting to the end of their tether with the shitstorms we keep getting put through.

I haven’t been on here years  and know very little about Barry. However, someone who steps up to his position deals with the shit he gets on here. I feel sorry for the guy. If he is unpaid why the duck would he be over seeing the down fall of the club he must be s fan of? Makes no sense !

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

A buyer would be found, be it before administration or after.

The idea that Blitz and Gazal would be allowed to let the club disappear to enable them to sell their land is just nonsense.

Thats fanciful....

Accrington Stanley

Newport County

Maidstone United

....all went bust.