Jose Injury ?

6 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Any news? Personally l am of the opinion that it was a result of an accumulation of shocking tackes which has possibly caused it, rather than as a total result of the final incident.

Not heard anything. 

But, to be fair. He’s hardly been a key figure. He’s shown glimpses, but his gerenal lack of fitness and form has been a real disappointment. 

Hope he can come back firing. 

Just now, League one forever said:

Not heard anything. 

But, to be fair. He’s hardly been a key figure. He’s shown glimpses, but his gerenal lack of fitness and form has been a real disappointment. 

Hope he can come back firing. 

True, he's been a bit of a passenger but the only way he would become more of an influence is more time on the pitch. It was the FA Cup run that sparked him off last time, I'd hoped it would spark him off this season and until half time it looked like it might. Hopefully it isn't too serious and he isn't out too long and he's up to full fitness and match sharpness in time for the Xmas campaign.

I was hoping for soft tissue injury/bruising/slight ligament/sprain. Maybe they didn't have the facilities but they usually administer oxygen with a bone break, he didn't look comfortable and made a job of getting on the stretcher, just going to have to wait for the official update.

They were a dirty lot.  I'm all for supporting the plucky underdog, but everything seemed fair game to them last night.

Their manager was asked in an interview afterwards about Jose going off and he just went on about how difficult it was for THEM!  No, "hope it's not as serious as it looks" or anything..

Beavers??  Not the word I would use to describe them, but something not far off!!

The first one early on Jose was a red most days, not even a free kick.  The studs in the spuds for Miller also early on, not even a free kick. Phantom pen.  At least one pen for us. etc etc.  Terrible ref.

They could have easily had a couple sent off last night... and probably should have.

Bunn didn't know in his post match interview, but said they would know more after a scan. To me it didn't look like a break, I think he would have been far more distressed than he was. If it's tendon problems it could be worse than a break. Hopefully it's just bruising.

40 minutes ago, Gawbie said:

To be fair I’ve done my ankle ligaments twice. Both times the consultant said breaking it would have been less painful / easier fix. Not sure if he was trying to make me feel better....

I've done both. He's lying about both 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoeP said:

They were a dirty lot.  I'm all for supporting the plucky underdog, but everything seemed fair game to them last night.

Their manager was asked in an interview afterwards about Jose going off and he just went on about how difficult it was for THEM!  No, "hope it's not as serious as it looks" or anything..

To be fair to him he won't be media trained and will be back at the sausage factory this morning......

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

The first one early on Jose was a red most days, not even a free kick.  The studs in the spuds for Miller also early on, not even a free kick. Phantom pen.  At least one pen for us. etc etc.  Terrible ref.

They could have easily had a couple sent off last night... and probably should have.

Someone on Twa...I mean, Twitter, posted this screen cap...
Dr6ORzVW4AEVWVs.jpg

It's huge! Sorry. :D

10 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

To be fair to him he won't be media trained and will be back at the sausage factory this morning......

You mean picking up from the sausage factory, he's a black cab driver.

Did chuckle at the irony of him calling out Baxter for diving though (rightly so), by telling us it was his pet hate - cheeky cunt after what his lad got away with.

11 hours ago, Wardie said:

Someone on Twa...I mean, Twitter, posted this screen cap...
Dr6ORzVW4AEVWVs.jpg

It's huge! Sorry. :D

As others have said, that wasn't the only one. If the ref had clamped down on it early doors, with the first one on Baxter, they would never have got away with the others. Poor, weak, cowardly refereeing IMO.

When Jose went down, it seemed his ankle.  But he suddenly turned and seemed to be clutching his face after sort of bouncing off the ground. I thought he was getting a bit of a rest. Obviously it became apparent he wasn't. I think the pain suddenly hit him.

13 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

We've barely had an update on Surridge or Fane so we'll provably get an update around Christmas on Baxter. 

The good news for you is  that Coke is back with no previous mention of his recovery.