Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
oafcshuck

Danny G

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

What the....!?

 

 

Good grief, lighten up. Why would anyone have the slightest problem with that?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

What the....!?

 

 

I've never seen him get any stick at games so unless he's a regular on here which I can't see he must be referring to the Faceache or Twatter crowd, he divides opinion ability wise as do most of our players but I'd say there's no real malice on either side, I like the humour in the post and I don't think it's been delivered in a nasty vindictive way at all, nothing to see here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I've never seen him get any stick at games 

If he returns come and sit near me at the back of the North stand.  I must be sat in front of the whole 2%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, astottie said:

If he returns come and sit near me at the back of the North stand.  I must be sat in front of the whole 2%

Now maths was never my strong point but the other 5% must be sat near me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Good grief, lighten up. Why would anyone have the slightest problem with that?! 

 

Take your own advice. Who said I had a “problem” with it.  I think it’s hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

And so ends the season of goodwill to all men. 

 

Didn't get the pressie you really wanted Eh?

I find this post both mysoginistic and genderist ❄️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, kowenicki said:

 

Take your own advice. Who said I had a “problem” with it.  I think it’s hilarious. 

You usually start posts about things you find hilarious with  "What the....!?" ?

 

Well sorry for misinterpreting that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gardner was on Radio Manchester earlier talking about the Scholes appointment.

Also said that he'd had an operation last week and wouldn't be fit until next season. So we might well have seen the last of him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all knew he wanted out and stuff... although now Scholes is in he’s made some comments recently that made it sound like he wants to stay! 

 

Not a huge fan if I’m honest but I’d be intrigued to see what he would be like under Scholes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Refused to sign a contract extension before he got injured. Will be interesting to see where he ends up considering he is injured till at least August. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say I was a bit taken aback by the Gardner call. Never really heard him at any length before. I thought it was a wind up imposter.

 

Monty’s ”Respeck” post suddenly made sense.... innit bruv.

 

Anyhow. Not a massive fan, but I hope he gets a chance to play for his idol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've no idea if he refused to sign an extension prior his injury. It was widely rumoured he was courting a move away from BP. If that's true and now it seems he'll struggle to be fit for the start of next season he'll not get as good a contract as perhaps he would have. For me that's tough. You pays your money you takes your choice. Adios .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bozman said:

Gardner was on Radio Manchester earlier talking about the Scholes appointment.

Also said that he'd had an operation last week and wouldn't be fit until next season. So we might well have seen the last of him.

 

The problem with Gardner , is they he’s not half as good as he thinks he is.., can’t pass to save his life (or certainly forward anyway), I’ve lost count of the number of times promising attack’s have broken down because he passed to the opposition. However , considering that Scholes is widely acknowledged as one of the best passers of the bell in recent times, I would have thought he wanted to learn from the best ,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mad4it said:

The problem with Gardner , is they he’s not half as good as he thinks he is.., can’t pass to save his life (or certainly forward anyway), I’ve lost count of the number of times promising attack’s have broken down because he passed to the opposition. However , considering that Scholes is widely acknowledged as one of the best passers of the bell in recent times, I would have thought he wanted to learn from the best ,

Congratulations on your first decent post. Whether he wants to learn from the best or not, I’d love to never see him in an Oldham shirt again. 

 

Virtual upvote 🤜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, al_bro said:

He wouldn't get into the midfield we have now, unless we had a lot of injuries. 

Funny thing is, a few League Two sides would snap your hand off to have him in their starting eleven.

Shows you have far we've improved during his absence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×