Danny G

18 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

What the....!?

I've never seen him get any stick at games so unless he's a regular on here which I can't see he must be referring to the Faceache or Twatter crowd, he divides opinion ability wise as do most of our players but I'd say there's no real malice on either side, I like the humour in the post and I don't think it's been delivered in a nasty vindictive way at all, nothing to see here.

• 1 month later...

I have to say I was a bit taken aback by the Gardner call. Never really heard him at any length before. I thought it was a wind up imposter.

Monty’s ”Respeck” post suddenly made sense.... innit bruv.

Anyhow. Not a massive fan, but I hope he gets a chance to play for his idol. 

I've no idea if he refused to sign an extension prior his injury. It was widely rumoured he was courting a move away from BP. If that's true and now it seems he'll struggle to be fit for the start of next season he'll not get as good a contract as perhaps he would have. For me that's tough. You pays your money you takes your choice. Adios .

18 hours ago, bozman said:

Gardner was on Radio Manchester earlier talking about the Scholes appointment.

Also said that he'd had an operation last week and wouldn't be fit until next season. So we might well have seen the last of him.

The problem with Gardner , is they he’s not half as good as he thinks he is.., can’t pass to save his life (or certainly forward anyway), I’ve lost count of the number of times promising attack’s have broken down because he passed to the opposition. However , considering that Scholes is widely acknowledged as one of the best passers of the bell in recent times, I would have thought he wanted to learn from the best ,

11 minutes ago, mad4it said:

The problem with Gardner , is they he’s not half as good as he thinks he is.., can’t pass to save his life (or certainly forward anyway), I’ve lost count of the number of times promising attack’s have broken down because he passed to the opposition. However , considering that Scholes is widely acknowledged as one of the best passers of the bell in recent times, I would have thought he wanted to learn from the best ,

Congratulations on your first decent post. Whether he wants to learn from the best or not, I’d love to never see him in an Oldham shirt again. 

Virtual upvote 🤜

2 minutes ago, al_bro said:

He wouldn't get into the midfield we have now, unless we had a lot of injuries. 

Funny thing is, a few League Two sides would snap your hand off to have him in their starting eleven.

Shows you have far we've improved during his absence