Tranmere (A)

Saturday 24th November

I hate these muppets from 2006-2010.

Since then, let's not forget they've become Non-League jokers.

Add the fact we've a good record there.

3-1 Blues. Surridge 2 Gardner 1.

3 points off the top 7. Home game

to come. Up the fucking blues 💙

11 minutes ago, rosa said:

I'm kind of dreading this. I'd love nothing more than us beating them but I fear it's got an Ollie Banks hat trick written all over it. I desperately hope I'm wrong. 

Think positive, Rosa...because many of the Tranmere fans will not be relishing the Latics coming into town. :D

Get Surridge, Lang and Miller running at that pudding of a centre half they've got who makes Gerrard look like Ian Ormonroyd and there will be goals galore, might be a day for strikers as they have a couple who can cause some damage, my only wish is that we turn up for both halves which is a rarity these days.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Get Surridge, Lang and Miller running at that pudding of a centre half they've got who makes Gerrard look like Ian Ormonroyd and there will be goals galore, might be a day for strikers as they have a couple who can cause some damage, my only wish is that we turn up for both halves which is a rarity these days.

I read this and thought to myself "surely he doesn't still catch for them."

Checked it out and, not only does he still catch, but he's also their skipper! Away win...

Agree on all points. Also, Their number 10 is a good little player and they are in good form lately (excluding that centre half). I expect a back and forth affair with our forwards seeing lots of opportunities.

When I saw that centre half line up against Macc a couple of seasons ago I thought a fan must have won a raffle or auction. To be fair, he can read a game. I think he scored from a set piece in that game.

8 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Frankie Dull effect in full force. Will struggle to take more than 1200. 

Took 800 to FGR. Some decline from August that... 

Negative football isn't the way, Frankie. 

Yes, dead negative on Saturday wasn't it ? Oh I forgot you'd made your mind up before half time !

Perhaps some of our part-time Uni dwelling supporters are too busy at this time of year.

49 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Yes, dead negative on Saturday wasn't it ? Oh I forgot you'd made your mind up before half time !

Perhaps some of our part-time Uni dwelling supporters are too busy at this time of year.

I’ll be there. One of the rare decent away days of the season. All i’m saying is that the negative football has had an impact on the attendances it’s quite clear to see.

48 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Frankie Dull effect in full force. Will struggle to take more than 1200. 

Took 800 to FGR. Some decline from August that... 

Negative football isn't the way, Frankie. 

More shots than the opposition in the last five games and by some distance, 89 in total and scored 10 goals in the process, not FB's biggest fan but we've at least had a go since the Everton game, still tactically naive but there's been a marked improvement in some of our forward play and at least a desire to get the ball forward more, FG was the first away and new ground for many so using that as a comparison is a bit pointless, we will take 1000+ and given where we are at its not a bad effort.

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I’ll be there. One of the rare decent away days of the season. All i’m saying is that the negative football has had an impact on the attendances it’s quite clear to see.

Anything over a thousand to Tranmere is not too shabby imho.

Don't forget that we have had a fair few away days in the last few weeks with another to come in the FA Cup.