Edmundson

Taylor

Nepomuceno

Lyden

Gardner

Branger

Surridge

Lang

Nothing against Miller who I think has got better as the season has progressed, but I think Surridge and Lang will cause their defence more problems than any other partnership.

This will be difficult because their defence is well-drilled, their wingers are tricky, Akinde and McCarten are very dangerous and the Cowley brothers are not against using a few dirty tricks.  But they aren't likely to outplay us, we've just got to be up for the fight.

10 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

My team would be:

Iverson

Hunt

Clarke

Edmundson

Taylor

Nepomuceno

Lyden

Gardner

Branger

Surridge

Lang

Nothing against Miller who I think has got better as the season has progressed, but I think Surridge and Lang will cause their defence more problems than any other partnership.

This will be difficult because their defence is well-drilled, their wingers are tricky, Akinde and McCarten are very dangerous and the Cowley brothers are not against using a few dirty tricks.  But they aren't likely to outplay us, we've just got to be up for the fight.

I would swap Hunt for Taylor and bring in Dummigan on the right,other than that good shout. 

Well I can see you are all as excited about this one as I am.  Looks like a draw but I can't help thinking we might kick start their season again as in a competition between managers they are way in front and we will play either COG or Miller up front rather than Lang.

17 hours ago, rudemedic said:

The Ref is Ben Toner, who was the ref for our last Tuesday night home league game against  Cheltenham.

Ben Toner is a teacher at my daughters school in Fleetwood, he was also a liner at at Fleetwood Town match vs Port Vale a couple of  seasons ago and flagged to give Fleetwood a pen which was dubious.

He was also removed from a Blackpool match after a complaint from BFC as his name Ben Toner (bent owner) was deemed inappropriate at the time of Oystons trial..

1 hour ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Ben Toner is a teacher at my daughters school in Fleetwood, he was also a liner at at Fleetwood Town match vs Port Vale a couple of  seasons ago and flagged to give Fleetwood a pen which was dubious.

He was also removed from a Blackpool match after a complaint from BFC as his name Ben Toner (bent owner) was deemed inappropriate at the time of Oystons trial..

I would have thought he was removed because it was appropriate 😉