Lincoln (H)

43 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I’ve been the only one supporting Maouche

Really? 

Think youll find I have wanted him tried properly instead of Gardner for months.  

Wouldn’t wish an injury on anyone but Maouche will prove the doubters wrong. 

Edited by kowenicki

Over all it’s not been bad! 2 points from teams in the top 7 closed the gap! The league is shit and Frankie is slowly getting a tune out of this team! A good cup run a bit of investment and we could be top3.

can u imagine a what ever place team going down to ten min in the premier !? Only one result

54 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Maouche just delivered 2 of the shitest corners ever then pinged one in the top bin hes in danger of earning his £4k a week here

Maouche also played more forward defence splitting passes in the time he was on than I’ve seen gardner do in months. (Gardner can’t take corners either... Nepo should take them)

I thought we battled hard tonight.  Nepo didn't stop, nor did Lang.

Lang & Surridge to start against Maidstone please Frankie.

Special mention for Lincoln - whilst looking at the league table might show it be effective - they have to play the most hideous style of football I have seen for many a year.  Even with an extra man for 50 or so minutes, it was just hoof after hoof.  Shite.

Sounded like a decent point in the circumstances and despite the fact that it feels like we’ve been on a pretty poor run we are hanging around within potential touching distance of the playoffs

Saturday is really important I feel...need to get some excitement about the season and a good 3rd draw would help

Just now, sjk2008 said:

I thought we battled hard tonight.  Nepo didn't stop, nor did Lang.

Lang & Surridge to start against Maidstone please Frankie.

Special mention for Lincoln - whilst looking at the league table might show it be effective - they have to play the most hideous style of football I have seen for many a year.  Even with an extra man for 50 or so minutes, it was just hoof after hoof.  Shite.

Sounded like a nasty set of bastards, too, including the Cowley brothers.

Decent battling performance, was impressed with Maouche and that's the first time I have said that. Akinde should have been booked ell before he was, although the pillock of a referee didn't seem to know what he was doing a lot of the time, just a shame Surridge couldn't finish it off at the end it would have brought the roof down. It certainly fills me with more confidence and I think Frankie got his tactics spot on. 

Edited by disjointed

Full credit to our players for getting at them in the second half when down to 10 men.They gave it a right go and could have won it in the end.

Didn't get where 5 minutes extra time came from but we nearly won in it.Maouches goal was superb and we had other chances including a rather tame effort  .

Hope Gardner is OK but we played better Imo without him.Surridge looks lively after coming on and he and Lang could well prove to be a good partnership.Lincoln were not much and we have no one to fear in this league apart from ourselves at times.

Onwards and upwards and the feel good factor is returning.

Never been a fan of Mouche, seen him have one half decent game, but tonight I though he did well, and looked to have a range of passing about him. Interesting to see if he can get some consistency after a run of games,  but well done to him, stepped up when needed

Does say on the match report Garnder injury isn't as serious as it looked

Miller is horrendous, would be happy if he never puts the shirt on again, but unfortunately wont be the case. He is terrible.

Just wish surridge would just be that bit more clinical, ,missed two golden opportunities in 2 games, which could have seen us take 6 rather than 2, which would see us joint playoffs currently.

This league is terrible, and if we can stay within 4 points until Jan, you never know.

Great performance given the circumstances.

Miller's sending was a bit silly by even with 10 caused them problems.

Thought Clarke and George coped well with a very physical team. George a bit lucky to not give a pen away early. 

Not one one player didn't put a shirt in. Lang is the new Paul Warne where he gets his energy I have no idea and great run and turn that nearly won it.

Maouche has always needed a run of games he should get them now and he has an eye for a pass. Missile had a good game so we have real competition  for a defensive midfielder at the mo. 

Let's hope we can build on these last two performances and get some wins on the board

Expected more from Lincoln kick and rush and a cynical set. After lump it to big bugger didn't work they resorted to er kicking it to the big bugger. Always looking for a free kick as well . Officials as bad as you will see. The near side liner was awful.

Edited by bluehobbit