Maidstone (A)

16 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Assuming no ifollow? Is this being streamed anywhere does anyone know? 

I expect it's being broadcast internationally, so keep your eyes out on Saturday.

15 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Where are the highlights being shown?

BBC2, Sunday 6pm

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Lyden for Missilou

Maouche for Gardner

surely?

I’m still to be convinced on Maouche. He can play a bit - but it’s still a concern he’s never been given a run. If he was that good, we would of seen him play a lot more. How many times do you discover a gem  15 months after they joined the club? 

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I’m still to be convinced on Maouche. He can play a bit - but it’s still a concern he’s never been given a run. If he was that good, we would of seen him play a lot more. How many times do you discover a gem  15 months after they joined the club? 

Might be something to do with coaching and/ or man-management. 

25 minutes ago, League one forever said:

It seems to happen quite a lot once they leave and forge a long career at a higher level.

46 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Dale Stephens? Kieron Lee?

4 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Where are the highlights being shown?

Be on the BBC. Think Final Score might show any key moments pretty soon after they happen. The website certainly will. 

As it's the international broadcast game there may be ways to see it, live. 

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

It seems to happen quite a lot once they leave and forge a long career at a higher level.

1 hour ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Dale Stephens? Kieron Lee?

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Chris Porter? Matt Smith?

😂😂😂

Lads, what are you talking about???

All of those we’re first team regulars, trusted by the incumbent manager!! None of those suddenly appeared in the first team 15 months after joining! None of those had 3 different managers who didn’t fancy them. There isn’t one example of first team player being bought, (on a speculated 4K a week) who’s taken 15 months and 3 different managers to show he can play a bit. Not one. 

You could even argue it takes time to settle, ok what about moimbe,  Gevaro, Missilou. Wether you rate those players is a moot point. The point is they came in, and we’re deemed good enough to play. 

You’ve all had a mare there.

• Like 1

Some state that bet365 will carry live streaming. You have to be a member with a minimum deposit of £5. Currently the match isn't one of the matches they will cover, but this can change. ESPN+ among others will carry in US.

Edited by Fyldelatic

51 minutes ago, Gawbie said:

Do you know which US channel it’s on please?

ESPN+ here in the states. 7 day free trial if not signed up already then auto payments of 5$ or 6$ A month. I got it for the 1st FA cup game vs Hampton. They must have just changed to Latics because last I checked they were broadcasting a different game at 9:55am EST.  

The wife and kids got off easy With Hampton being played on a Monday with work and all.  Their luck has officially run out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, League one forever said:

😂😂😂

Lads, what are you talking about???

All of those we’re first team regulars, trusted by the incumbent manager!! None of those suddenly appeared in the first team 15 months after joining! None of those had 3 different managers who didn’t fancy them. There isn’t one example of first team player being bought, (on a speculated 4K a week) who’s taken 15 months and 3 different managers to show he can play a bit. Not one. 

You could even argue it takes time to settle, ok what about moimbe,  Gevaro, Missilou. Wether you rate those players is a moot point. The point is they came in, and we’re deemed good enough to play. 

You’ve all had a mare there.

Stephens played 0 games for us in his first season (loaned out etc). Lee played 7 times in his first season. Point being it took them a while to break through.

Edited by dannyboy55555