Junior Latics Christmas Party

To be held on Monday 17th December, 6 - 8pm - Ten Pin Bowling, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale.

Ages 5-13

Members £9

Non Members £11

Refreshments included.

So, as advised, I arrived at the ticket office to pay for my son.

I was turned away as I only had a £20 note, and asked to return later with the correct money.

I jest not! 🤷🏼‍♂️

43 minutes ago, hollandspies said:

To be held on Monday 17th December, 6 - 8pm - Ten Pin Bowling, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale.

Ages 5-13

Members £9

Non Members £11

Refreshments included.

I was turned away as I only had a £20 note, and asked to return later with the correct money.

I jest not! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Jesus. 

1 hour ago, hollandspies said:

Ages 5-13

Members £9

Non Members £11

Refreshments included.

I jest not! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Could you not have just paid for a member and a non member. 

Problem sorted. 

2 hours ago, hollandspies said:

Ages 5-13

Members £9

Non Members £11

Refreshments included.

I jest not! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Instead of posting on a messageboard why not ring OACT up and discuss with them?

A quick search gives their number as 0161 785 5176. As OACT and OAFC are different companies the problem might lie there.

16 minutes ago, kellys_discopants said:

Instead of posting on a messageboard why not ring OACT up and discuss with them?

A quick search gives their number as 0161 785 5176. As OACT and OAFC are different companies the problem might lie there.

They were told to pay at the ticket office.

Surely they have change in there and could have sorted this. Or asked someone from OACT to come and speak to them.

36 minutes ago, kellys_discopants said:

I get that there are two different companies here, but having been told that I could pay at the ticket office, I don’t feel compelled to ring someone to discuss why they couldn’t provide me with £11 change.

I posted this on the messageboard to:

1. Advertise the event on behalf of the club as I’m not sure it has already been mentioned on this forum. I’m happy to be corrected though.

2. To warn any mums and dads etc that if they do intend to call at the ticket office to pay, then they need to take the correct change with them so as to avoid the wasted trip which I had.

Edited by hollandspies

On 11/29/2018 at 3:35 PM, kellys_discopants said:

Shit service needs to be highlighted, because it can lose the club money.

If I was hollandspies I’d probably think “fuck it” and not bother.