January Window Gossip/Rumours

1 hour ago, philliggi said:

Point for discussion - does making the 4th round make us more attractive for an incoming striker (presuming we get a decent draw) or will most of our targets be cup tied?

For most of our targets to be cup-tied they will have to play this weekend. Can't see us looking for anyone lower than Championship on loan, and I doubt we will be paying a fee. 

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

For most of our targets to be cup-tied they will have to play this weekend. Can't see us looking for anyone lower than Championship on loan, and I doubt we will be paying a fee. 

Sam  surridge cup tied! He might as well stay here.....you know you want to

1 minute ago, singe said:

If Wildy can make the step up so magnificently from the Youths, anyone can! 😉

This lad is a prolific goalscorer and very highly rated at Everton.

Edited by BP1960

1 hour ago, singe said:

18 in 10 is incredible at any level.
Time to test him at a higher level I think.
Some on here must have gone to school with him?

I'm quietly confident I took one of his contemporaries to our last big FA cup 3rd round game. He may know a few of our lads already. 

Surridge. Lydon. Both gone need bodies in this week.  Id love us to name scholesthis week the press and excitement with his contacts plus he has always supported us since a boy think this could work. Or just name as interim manager wellens was awsum.  Wild even better lol

Opinions on Blitz being on the pitch celebrating after the final whistle?!

I suspect bring a creditor with that loan still need repaying, he’s got a vetted interest in our fortunes still.

Am I right in thinking that him and Corney fell out?  If so perhaps he’s taking more of an interest and may consider buying back into the playing side?!

1 minute ago, Midsblue said:

I suspect bring a creditor with that loan still need repaying, he’s got a vetted interest in our fortunes still.

Am I right in thinking that him and Corney fell out?  If so perhaps he’s taking more of an interest and may consider buying back into the playing side?!

If he is on good terms with AL then that can't be bad news.

14 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Was it def him?  If he wants to get back involved then his money is as good as anyone’s as far as I’m concerned. 

29 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Wasn’t Blitz heavily involved with QPR, almost to our detriment, at one stage. If so, he might have had more than one reason to watch us against Fulham.

He loaned previous owners some money once. And wanted to buy them but couldn’t as he still owned us.