January Window Gossip/Rumours

16 minutes ago, 4froale said:

Shame whats happened with Fane. If it wasnt for the injury and other stuff I reckon he could of been a big player for is this year.

Doesn't get in ahead of either Missilou or Sylla based on form. 

I like footballers who actually know what to do with a football rather than being good athletes. 

4 minutes ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

Is there any evidence of that with Sylla then? I'll admit I've only seen him against Forest Green but he seemed to spend most of the game on his arse. I'd rather have Fane.

He did a lot more with the ball against Donny. 

Fane is the better athlete but good footballers need to know where to run as much as being able to run. 

7 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

He did a lot more with the ball against Donny. 

Fane is the better athlete but good footballers need to know where to run as much as being able to run

And head the ball, pass the ball , be able to shoot-none of which Fane could do.

Been a pretty good day at BP all told so far.

4 minutes ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

He could tackle though and we've not seen much evidence of that in our midfield this season. Have I missed something, why is it a good day? We've signed a couple of kids on loan?

Fane and Duffus leaving. The business we did for Duffus, especially. 

6 minutes ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

He could tackle though and we've not seen much evidence of that in our midfield this season. Have I missed something, why is it a good day? We've signed a couple of kids on loan?

The usual but he could tackle-bit of an urban myth and no were near as good as the 2  lads we have now in midfield.

So Duffus and Fane out-2 strikers in-a position we are desperate to fill.

Had worse windows at BP.

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

What??? I am confused a picture of him taking his top of means he’s leaving ??? Biggest leap ever?

No! 

He's tweeted a Jester Emoji with the picture.

Jester. Clown. Abdallah. Geddit?! Twas a joke. The pic was taken by a photographer mate of his I think. 

Edited by singe

9 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You'd hope a United and a West ham player would be better though

Like I expected Ellis Plummer to be able to play football when we plucked him from Man Citys U23's only to be bitterly disappointed,  let's hope the two new arrivals are in the Iverson/Lang/Surridge bracket.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Like I expected Ellis Plummer to be able to play football when we plucked him from Man Citys U23's only to be bitterly disappointed,  let's hope the two new arrivals are in the Iverson/Lang/Surridge bracket.

And hope the team is picked on merit rather than if you are one of Lemsagam boys or not.