Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

1 hour ago, watty123 said:

I appreciate that and just venting my frustration so will let them off for today. However, I still stand by my comment of the ticket office being a shambles. Every time I’ve dealt with them recently it’s never been easy. Sometimes it’s almost as if they don’t want to sell tickets!! 

And my experience is the exact opposite. The lad there is top notch.

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Depends I suppose on what percentage of the overall allocation we sell. If they give us 3,500 tickets and we sell ‘em all then I imagine we will have to sit in the allocated seat number. 

The 3500 will go. I thought we would take around 3200, but now l think 4000. I’m expecting them to give us another 1000.

7 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Depends I suppose on what percentage of the overall allocation we sell. If they give us 3,500 tickets and we sell ‘em all then I imagine we will have to sit in the allocated seat number. 

I'd better NOT be in front of that B*STARD drum!!!

43 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I appreciate that and just venting my frustration so will let them off for today. However, I still stand by my comment of the ticket office being a shambles. Every time I’ve dealt with them recently it’s never been easy. Sometimes it’s almost as if they don’t want to sell tickets!! 

My online, twitter and phone contacts with the ticket office has always been excellent.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Is it unreserved seating?

My ticket has a block a seat number and a row so I would assume so yes surely people arent going to be bothered by this? If its allocated seating go to your allocated seat if you dont like it then find a spare one after kick off once everyone has found theirs.

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Our support is mint. We took 2,841 Forest - we’ll be close to doubling that here...

I initially thought 2000 would be a decent effort, double the 2800 at Forest would be stretching a bit much and anywhere near 5000 would be phenomenal, imagine what we'd take if we were ever successful again, on a serious note though it would be nice if some of the day trippers could make it to the odd league game or two, everyones circumstances are different and having been an exile I appreciate that but just a couple of hundred on our home league games would make a huge difference to our finances, still gonna enjoy what promises to be a fantastic day out though win, lose or draw.

3,000 after just one day of general sale, personally I think we will easily shift another 1,500+ over the next couple of weeks. Maybe that’s overly optimistic but many thought we’d struggle to take 2,000 when the draw was initially announced. Our support is outstanding. 

Apart from the obvious ie. win more games, what can we do to get supporters into BP.

That game on Saturday was arguably the biggest game of our season, we’d just played Tranmere and Crewe off the park away from home and yet we could only muster up 3800 homers.

The old excuses about the BP experience, the weather and that it was the week before Christmas will come out but that really is shocking.

Like in the ‘pinch me’ era a lengthy cup run might ignite our season but our pathetic home attendances are baffling and in direct contrast to our away followings!