Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

11 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Won't happen and nor should it, players deserve to feel the love of de fan.

You could argue the fans and indeed Bunn deserved more yesterday, our fans have been unbelievable this season if they turn on AL or the players they've only themselves to blame.

17 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

We’ll get tonked regardless.... might as well something more worthwhile.... like let Lemsagam know how the majority of us feel about the way he’s running the show.

The only logical chant on that basis would be 'We want Lemsagam out' but that would leave something of an awkward silence to follow. I wish I hadn't bought a ticket. 

He is all we have, so we have to accept his decisions, like it or not! I was happy with bunn, but it is what it is. If al leaves we are screwed! It took years for corney to find a buyer! In a strange way, sacking bunn shows he cares ! He has to pay him off and pay to bring someone else in.

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Err no I don't and it's the same for many others, think it's going to be getting rather uncomfortable for Abdallah in the coming weeks.

What then? If he says fuck this and sits in Dubai, cuts the cash flow and in the absence of a white knight the club goes bust? No comeback on him whatsoever, but we are screwed. 

What a great outcome.  Everyone can sit there saying “told you so”. Brilliant. 

Just now, kowenicki said:

What then? If he says fuck this and sits in Dubai, cuts the cash flow and in the absence of a white knight the club goes bust? No comeback on him whatsoever, but we are screwed. 

What a great outcome.  Everyone can sit there saying “told you so”. Brilliant. 

So I just have to accept what the fool does and keep paying my hard earned to follow the circus? No I don't and there's plenty more like me who are sick to the back teeth, what he's doing is unacceptable it really is that simple and I for one don't want to be party to it.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

So I just have to accept what the fool does and keep paying my hard earned to follow the circus? No I don't and there's plenty more like me who are sick to the back teeth, what he's doing is unacceptable it really is that simple and I for one don't want to be party to it.

So what’s your plan? 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

So what’s your plan? 

Let's see what transpires in the next few days, for a start I won't be going to Vale now and as it stands I really don't want to go to Fulham, at some stage enough is enough and that point is getting pretty close for me.

People will start getting fed up with the ongoing circus and the pay on the dayers will stop attending, not much income from the likes of forest green and Yeovil visiting us in January which will have a knock on effect with bills and wages being paid on time AGAIN..

Edited by fleetwood Blue
Crap spelling

What fans can do is usually in 3 steps

1. Banners chants at the match telling making their displeasure audible to the owner.

2. If that doesn't work crank the protests up Marches pitch invasions attempts to confront the owner.

3. If these don't work vote with their feet refuse to attend home games or any game at all until owner leaves or even start a Phoenix club.

If the club goes bust then Abdullah loses his investment as will Blitz Gazal and Corney who will then own a football stadium with no team to play in it. They will only have themselves to blame for what will be there loss.

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

What fans can do is usually in 3 steps

1. Banners chants at the match telling making their displeasure audible to the owner.

2. If that doesn't work crank the protests up Marches pitch invasions attempts to confront the owner.

3. If these don't work vote with their feet refuse to attend home games or any game at all until owner leaves or even start a Phoenix club.

If the club goes bust then Abdullah loses his investment as will Blitz Gazal and Corney who will then own a football stadium with no team to play in it. They will only have themselves to blame for what will be there loss.

All too familiar at Blackpool, Blackburn and Charlton but the honest truth is without this nutjob buying us from Corney then we might already have gone under..

We are in a sad sorry state and losing money by the bucket load each month, i wonder if AL now realises Corney dropped something in his drink before asking him to sign on the dotted line..

imagine if we do start protesting and he then says right you dont appreciate me clearing all of your debts, im not funding you and he cuts his losses, puts us up for sale again and stays in Dubai as the debts rise again..

3 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

All too familiar at Blackpool, Blackburn and Charlton but the honest truth is without this nutjob buying us from Corney then we might already have gone under..

We are in a sad sorry state and losing money by the bucket load each month, i wonder if AL now realises Corney dropped something in his drink before asking him to sign on the dotted line..

imagine if we do start protesting and he then says right you dont appreciate me clearing all of your debts, im not funding you and he cuts his losses, puts us up for sale again and stays in Dubai as the debts rise again..

He's not cleared all our debts we will still have rather large liabilities to our former owners

If he does that he is cutting of his nose to spite his face it's not in his interests Blitz Gazel and Corneys interests or our interests if OAFC goes to the wall if that happens we all lose. But businesses that close often do because they don't pay attention to their customers.

It's in Abdallah interest now to get a new competent management team in place as quickly as possible. He then needs to appoint a head of youth development and a CEO to steady the ship and then take a step back and let them run the club. Something I don't have a lot of confidence in him to do.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

It's in Abdallah interest now to get a new competent management team in place as quickly as possible. He then needs to appoint a head of youth development and a CEO to steady the ship and then take a step back and let them run the club. Something I don't have a lot of confidence in him to do.

He wants to do everything on his own and do it his own way, i wonder how many people are actually employed at BP now compared to when Corney was there, he is cutting costs but also cutting corners which is only going to harm himself in the long run.

Lots of emotion and gloom on this thread at the moment which is ptobably justified. 

However let's just get behind the team over the next 8 days and have a cracking away day at Fulham where we can really show our loyalty to the club... not AL! 

Winning at Everton a few years ago was one of the best away days I've attended in 40 years, and the support that day was incredible and without doubt were a 12th man on the day. 

Sometimes situations like ours do create a bit of a siege mentality and actually galvanise the club for a short period. 

3 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Lots of emotion and gloom on this thread at the moment which is ptobably justified. 

However let's just get behind the team over the next 8 days and have a cracking away day at Fulham where we can really show our loyalty to the club... not AL! 

Winning at Everton a few years ago was one of the best away days I've attended in 40 years, and the support that day was incredible and without doubt were a 12th man on the day. 

Sometimes situations like ours do create a bit of a siege mentality and actually galvanise the club for a short period. 

Everton Away was quality, made even sweeter as i attended the game with 3 mates who are all Everton fans..

As long as we attend with the nothing to lose mentality and we are all loud and proud, its a day when we can forget about all of our troubles off the pitch and get behind the lads on it.. The Fulham game isnt the one to show how pissed off people are with AL, lets enjoy it...

AL will already know he’s pissed off quite a few fans with the sacking of Bunn but it’s upto him to get the next appointment right and oversee a positive transfer window if he wants to see us get out of this pub league..

19 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Everton Away was quality, made even sweeter as i attended the game with 3 mates who are all Everton fans..

As long as we attend with the nothing to lose mentality and we are all loud and proud, its a day when we can forget about all of our troubles off the pitch and get behind the lads on it.. The Fulham game isnt the one to show how pissed off people are with AL, lets enjoy it...

AL will already know he’s pissed off quite a few fans with the sacking of Bunn but it’s upto him to get the next appointment right and oversee a positive transfer window if he wants to see us get out of this pub league..

AL also pissed off some fans with the appointment of Bunn. Probably the same whinge bags that are scriking at his sacking. You can’t please all of the people all of the time , you can’t please some Oldham fans any of the time. We support Oldham Athletic Football Club not AL. At times we are not gonna like things that he decides. But that’s his decision not ours. FWIW, I’m behind all the sackings made so far. Which in itself suggests a flaw in the hiring process originally tbf. I’m just HOPING that he has learnt and goes for someone experienced. I’ll say it again - a good manager now will get us in the playoffs no doubt in my mind. 

• Like 1