Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

18 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Does anyone know if it’s sit where you want on Sunday?

The ground seems pretty full in the other 3 sides now which is good but Fulham don’t seem to have put the Putney end on sale like they normally do (?) so does that suggest they’ll be 3900 of us in a stand holding 7000 ?

...they're gonna make the same mistake as Blackburn aren't they..... keep us penned into a space that represents the exact number of tickets we've sold and expect everyone to behave and sit in their allocated seat. There's gonna be scores of people in the aisles with pockets full of beer. Bring it on.

6 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

...they're gonna make the same mistake as Blackburn aren't they..... keep us penned into a space that represents the exact number of tickets we've sold and expect everyone to behave and sit in their allocated seat. There's gonna be scores of people in the aisles with pockets full of beer. Bring it on.

Hopefully not, we've not sold the full 4500 so there should be room within that allocation for fans to sit where they want.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

It will be a nightmare to steward for sure and generally causes more problems than it solves. If they plan on enforcing it I wish them well.

They normally spend until about 30 mins into the match shifting people into their allocated seats thus pissing everyone else off in the process. Doesn’t work, sack it off. Two choices for us fans...

1. Get in early and get a good seat. 

2. Stay in the pub until 13:55 and get a shit seat. 

I prefer option 2. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Allocated seating seldom works in my experience, first up best dressed innit. 

....apart from nearly every Premier League and Championship football game, most other top level sports, the Theatre, gigs, stand up comedy, trains, flights... and so on and so on..... I do wonder sometimes whether other lower league football clubs find it as difficult as we do to adhere to the rules.... :lol: I love it though. We're Oldham. We sit where we want. Never change.

4 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

....apart from nearly every Premier League and Championship football game, most other top level sports, the Theatre, gigs, stand up comedy, trains, flights... and so on and so on..... I do wonder sometimes whether other lower league football clubs find it as difficult as we do to adhere to the rules.... :lol: I love it though. We're Oldham. We sit where we want. Never change.

Pedant. Original post edited accordingly. 

I called Fulham as my sister is thinking of coming along as well. Apparently the remaining tickets in the Oldham end will be on sale at the turnstiles (cash only).

Given I think we have about 600 unsold tickets and the vast majority will have bought in advance, I'm sure it won't be  problem for anyone rocking up on the day 

45 minutes ago, samuelwhittaker said:

I called Fulham as my sister is thinking of coming along as well. Apparently the remaining tickets in the Oldham end will be on sale at the turnstiles (cash only).

Given I think we have about 600 unsold tickets and the vast majority will have bought in advance, I'm sure it won't be  problem for anyone rocking up on the day 

Ah, that’s interesting. 

21 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s on espn+ I believe and if you have a Bet365 account (you can open one with a £5 deposit) it’s being streamed on there.

Yes, but live streaming on Bet365 is on a tiny screen, size of a small business card and cannot be extended. 

You should look out for other streaming sites, and usually someone posts about a site (often dodgy, with freezing screen etc) nearer the time.

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s on espn+ I believe and if you have a Bet365 account (you can open one with a £5 deposit) it’s being streamed on there.

2 hours ago, Fyldelatic said:

Yes, but live streaming on Bet365 is on a tiny screen, size of a small business card and cannot be extended. 

You should look out for other streaming sites, and usually someone posts about a site (often dodgy, with freezing screen etc) nearer the time.

Definitive:

https://m.livesoccertv.com/match/3188691/fulham-vs-oldham-athletic/

click “international coverage”

Edited by kowenicki

3 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

That is 95.09% of this season's average home league gate, a magnificent effort. Doesn't of course include people like me who bought tickets through Fulham.

105% of the average number of Oldham fans at home league games!

6 hours ago, Fyldelatic said:

You can make the screen bigger on Bet365 by going to the tab 'live streaming' at the top of the page. If the game isn't playing and something else is on, scroll down the list until you get to our game. Click on it and it will show in the screen that's 2 or 3 times bigger than the screen on the main site. This can also be made bigger by using ALT and + it then covers about 75% of the screen. May be issues with freezing though as you say, I don't know.

We are going as usual on the official coaches.Just hope the coach stewards  tell people not used to going that it's a first come seat basis but you keep the same seat.

Last time away to Liverpool this woman and her husband got on last and demanded they sit together on ticket numbers so that she could talk to him.

Caused a load of grief until she got her way and then never spoke to him!!!!!.

5 hours ago, Flemboy said:

We are going as usual on the official coaches.Just hope the coach stewards  tell people not used to going that it's a first come seat basis but you keep the same seat.

Last time away to Liverpool this woman and her husband got on last and demanded they sit together on ticket numbers so that she could talk to him.

Caused a load of grief until she got her way and then never spoke to him!!!!!.

1st world problems hey...😂