Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

Just now, kowenicki said:

He was talking about O’Grady.

...and it’s still a ridiculous statement to make after a result like that. 

Correct, all the players played their part, not one of them can be criticised, back that up by winning on Saturday and then we flood Macc. 

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

If Surridge doesn't come on then we don't win the game, simple as that.

I'm chuffed we did win though.

Which doesn’t mean anyone deserves criticism, just that Surridge deserves praise for the calm way he took his pen.   

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

He perked up a bit when Surridge came on but if you're playing as a 10 and aren't tackling or tracking back then you've got to be having a bigger involvement than that.

So that’s two players you are having a pop at... any others?  You do know our forwards were up against a premier league defence right? Most of the first choice defensive players played. Ffs. 

Just now, kowenicki said:

Which doesn’t mean anyone deserves criticism, just that Surridge deserves praise for the calm way he took his pen.   

Wasn't criticising, just pointing out he had no impact whatsoever on the game and that the team did well to overcome that handicap.

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

So that’s two players you are having a pop at... any others?  You do know our forwards were up against a premier league defence right? Most of the first choice defensive players played. Ffs. 

I've been hearing a lot about how great he is so was looking forward to seeing him in action.

9 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Wasn't criticising, just pointing out he had no impact whatsoever on the game and that the team did well to overcome that handicap.

"Handicap"? 

Mate, take a step back. You're embarrassing yourself trying to find unnecessary negatives.

Only some Oldham fans would look for feckin negatives rather than rejoice in a marvellous result. Some boys need to give their heads a feckin shake. 

That Fulham team regardless of where they are in the league is worth millions and millions not to mention being managed by one of the most famous managers in the world.

Stop bloody moaning and embrace one of the best results in our recent history.

Just now, deyres42 said:

There will be lots of that and well deserved it will be too.

Think it is ok to critique what happened on the pitch as well though.

Yeah, maybe Iverson should have kept hold of the pen...

really?? You cannot pull anybody up for today, O’Grady and his tired legs were up against 2 premiership centre halfs on his own, impossible to look decent closing down and pressing on his own at the front..

I wasn’t able to go today and can not tell you how gutted I am. So proud of the boys today, to be one down, equalise, save a pen and score a late winner and all this away at a premier league club. One of the biggest results in the clubs history. I listened online and the fans were amazing. And as for anyone finding negatives, well they are just born to be miserable. OWTB

Not sure I have ever been prouder of my team than I was today. Don’t get to many games these days being down south but I was there today. The fans were magnificent.

Clarke and Missilou were outstanding, the latter Kante-like. I agree that Maouche was  largely poor.

Edited by Worcester Owl

2 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

I wasn’t able to go today and can not tell you how gutted I am. So proud of the boys today, to be one down, equalise, save a pen and score a late winner and all this away at a premier league club. One of the biggest results in the clubs history. I listened online and the fans were amazing. And as for anyone finding negatives, well they are just born to be miserable. OWTB

Listen to all our memorable moments again.

Commentary from Sam and Roy on the penalty the penalty save and the winning GOOOOAAALLLLL

https://clyp.it/qcmgmcsd