Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

40 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Not sure I have ever been prouder of my team than I was today. Don’t get to many games these days being down south but I was there today. The fans were magnificent.

Clarke and Missilou were outstanding, the latter Kante-like. I agree that Maouche was  largely poor.

Likewise, based in the south I only get to about a dozen matches, but just can't give it up after 40 years. That one today is for my son who adopted Latics because of me but despite me suggesting he'd have a happier life supporting virtually anyone else, and other than Liverpool has had little to feed off in his almost 20 years supporting. He now drags 4 of his mates everywhere with him to most away matches. Might have to live off this for a while, who knows?

Great atmosphere today, and gracious Fulham fans in the tube back.

Agree Clarke and Missilou the best of 12 heroes on the pitch today.  Thought for Frankie, but good to see us keeping one or two players up when defending corners.

Ah twas Nepomuceno who put in the telling cross. COG was the obvious substitute - I’m sure he did as he was told but little impact and that scuff. Interestingly spoke to a Fulham fan who thought Maouche was our star player!  It was a fantastic team performance but Wild has made a difference with the 4 2 3 1 formation and desire and working for each other truly the sum is much better than its parts. Shame we appear to has lost Surridge and Lydon 

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

There will be lots of that and well deserved it will be too.

Think it is ok to critique what happened on the pitch as well though.

What happened on the pitch is we beat a Premier League team away from home in front of 16,000 with 4,000 Latics fans behind the goal and 1 in the dugout 😆

Just now, Dave_Og said:

Sod the money.

Two options, easier team at home to progress or massive team away for the cash.
Although nothing is a given in this game, I would rather Latics lose at Utd and cash-in, than at home to Newport.

I'm just covering my ass, really. :D

4 London away’s in a row, Barnet away. Very very winnable, new ground and I think we’d take a load again if they allowed it. Either that or I’ve always wanted Newcastle away, a weekend up there would be epic.

Just now, disjointed said:

As much as it pains me to say, the club most probably needs a big club (United) away for the money. Personally Barnet at home then a big club, if we get 135k for winning today the next round must be a 200k prize. 

180k for winning round 4. 

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Makes a winnable tie a more attractive proposition, mind you how many genuinely thought we would win today. 

We’ll be on TV you’d imagine and with share of gates it’s 200 to 300k nailed on wherever we play. Of course if we draw Utd away it’s more like 700k.

plus winnings.  😉

Edited by kowenicki

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

We’ll be on TV you’d imagine and with share of gates it’s 200 to 300k nailed on wherever we play. Of course if we draw Utd away it’s more like 700k.

plus winnings.  😉

Shame there were so many upsets, more obvious TV candidates. 

Think that's the best away I've ever done. What a result, what a noise throughout. Missilou and Clarke outstanding. 

So chuffed for Wild. That video of his celebration is incredible - and he deserved it, got it spot on today. Could have chucked Baxter and Sam on at 1-0 and chased it, but he backed us and himself and the system and it paid off. Give him the job if he wants it, what a superstar. 

If you couldn't make it, go on the # and watch some videos.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/oafc?s=09

This is the one of the best: 

27 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Makes a winnable tie a more attractive proposition, mind you how many genuinely thought we would win today. 

Their are less winnable ties in the 4th round Barnet are the only club left lower than us.

But a home tie will likely get us on tv and who knows the Boundary Park factor can very much come into play aswell.