Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

3 hours ago, laticsrblue said:

For all who want to relive their dreams this video link of the overseas broadcast  coverage  from a very infrequent poster (many thanks justatic)  is still showing the complete game.

An added bonus is the HT camera work which gives many close ups of fans chatting/munching on crisps etc and the extended FT celebrations with more close ups of Latics fans.

Thanks for this, I’m still high! 

12 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It was, hands down, the best day of my life. I can't imagine it will ever be beaten...

Matches / days like that can live with you forever. My girlfriend of three years was a Macc Town season ticket holder when we met. I think Sunday was the final thing that has turned her into a tic. Macclesfield v Latics on the 19th and she'll be stood with me on the terracing behind the goal.

This club and its fans are special. I am bursting with pride to be part of this football family.

39 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Matches / days like that can live with you forever. My girlfriend of three years was a Macc Town season ticket holder when we met. I think Sunday was the final thing that has turned her into a tic. Macclesfield v Latics on the 19th and she'll be stood with me on the terracing behind the goal.

This club and its fans are special. I am bursting with pride to be part of this football family.

Absolute scenes if she does a fist pump if Macc score. 

43 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Can you trust a woman who changes her team though; what's next? 😀 

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

Hadn't seen it confirmed anywhere else before, but we topped 4,000 at Fulham with pay on the days.....

Miles behind Grimsby which was the most obviously comparable outing.  L2 away to london PL side.

On 12/8/2018 at 11:01 AM, HarryBosch said:

@ThaiLatic  I’ll be in Bangkok for this. Think you’ve said you’re near there. 

You find somewhere that’ll show it and I’ll get the Singha’s in :grin: 

On 12/18/2018 at 9:19 PM, HarryBosch said:

I hope the weather's shit, you all have your rights abused extensively by the police, they run out of pies, there's widespread infighting over allocated seats and we draw 0-0 before winning the replay in style after my return from Thailand. 

On 12/18/2018 at 11:34 PM, lookersstandandy said:

I hope @ThaiLatic finds you a bar in Bangkok that’s showing the match, you turn up and there’s only the two of you among a sea of Fulham fans. They’re giving you loads, dismissing our Team, ridiculing us for being in the Premier League in the wrong era & acting all flash as is the wont of your indigenous Landander. The match begins and Frankie’s team attacks from the off and we score a bagful in a manner reminiscent of the pinch me era. All of a sudden, they’ve gone quiet, some have filtered out. They don’t look so flash anymore. You & @ThaiLatic - 4 or 5 singha’s in- begin to emerge from the shadows, understated but cool as fk. Two of the most beautiful girls in the bar make their way over. You regale them with all your best stories before you all disappear into the sunset in the back of two mopeds. One of the best day/nights in recent memory...... only for you to get back to your hotel to find you’ve pulled a ladyboy.

@HarryBosch. Seeing as you're back,.... how'd you get on.....?

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

And Luton the other way

Except Luton isn’t in London and is 135 miles from Sheffield whereas Oldham to Fulham is 220 miles.

Regardless , over 4000 to Fulham is top notch, the sound and support was immense, and ....we won..

10 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Except Luton isn’t in London and is 135 miles from Sheffield whereas Oldham to Fulham is 220 miles.

Regardless , over 4000 to Fulham is top notch, the sound and support was immense, and ....we won..

And Luton are in L1 and Wednesday aren't in the PL. But apart from that... 😁

2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I’m sick of fucking hearing about it to be honest. 🤨

Half hoping for a late Carl Winchester winner and the resultant pissboil tomorrow just so it’s put to bed :lol:

Peevish!

It was fucking amazing - you missed the most exciting and pride-swelling match in 25 years. Good 😆