Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

5 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Is your ST linked to your Ticketmaster account? Mine isn't as I've never bought them online so I can't buy away tickets during the ST only sales.

Wasn't aware of that - I've bought a fair few away tickets during ST holder only period. I'll try to call through. Ta

• Like 1

Looking at the Fulham ticket site it looks pretty close to a sell out already...although I'm not sure how it works with their season ticket holders which is probably most of the ground this year.

The "Away end" is still showing completely greyed out so hopefully that means they are, correctly, giving us first dibs on more seats once our demand becomes clear

I read somewhere the Putney end holds over 7,000...not sure we'll fill that :) 

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Looking at the Fulham ticket site it looks pretty close to a sell out already...although I'm not sure how it works with their season ticket holders which is probably most of the ground this year.

The "Away end" is still showing completely greyed out so hopefully that means they are, correctly, giving us first dibs on more seats once our demand becomes clear

I read somewhere the Putney end holds over 7,000...not sure we'll fill that :) 

Putney end is split between home fans and away fans 

3 hours ago, mickjagger said:

Will these go on open sale i need two tickets?

I think there won’t be any difficulty getting a seat given their ‘neutral’ stand policy. 

They aren’t selling seats for that bit of the stand yet which indicates they may be assessing how many we are selling before adding them for sale. 

We are entitled to at least 1500 more seats based on 15% of their capacity.

42 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

No talk or indication from the club regarding further tickets, rather sounds like 2500 end of.

Yesterday the Ticket Office tweeted:

“Hi John, if we are close to selling out then we will contact Fulham requesting for more tickets and there will be an update from the club then to let fans know. Thanks!”