Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

I’m due to finish work early so I can go and purchase mine. Do we think they will actually be available to buy from the office this afternoon ? 

Ps will you selfish twats stop calling the ticket office as I’m trying to get though all morning. Thanks 

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick
  • Like 1

Why is everything with our club so fucking difficult these days!! 

Website shouldn't crash with a few hundred people trying to access it. 

So you call the ticket office, get told to press 1 to speak to someone... when it's not engaged.... Then get the message option 1 is currently unavailable!

Fuck me if we ever do have any success then God help us. 

#anothershambles 

3 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Why is everything with our club so fucking difficult these days!! 

Website shouldn't crash with a few hundred people trying to access it. 

So you call the ticket office, get told to press 1 to speak to someone... when it's not engaged.... Then get the message option 1 is currently unavailable!

Fuck me if we ever do have any success then God help us. 

#anothershambles 

Agreed.

Just spoke to the lad in the ticket office. online ticketing stops accepting orders once they have less than 100 tickets left hence that is why we were getting the error message. 

1000 tickets received by the club and staff are in the process of sorting them so they can be made available online this afternoon between 2 & 3pm. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cornishblue said:

Just spoke to the lad in the ticket office. online ticketing stops accepting orders once they have less than 100 tickets left hence that is why we were getting the error message. 

1000 tickets received by the club and staff are in the process of sorting them so they can be made available online this afternoon between 2 & 3pm. 

Online and in person ? 

1 hour ago, watty123 said:

Just got through to the club secretary as the ticket office number routes to him when the ticket office is busy. He's said the site has crashed and they've had to take my number as they have a long list to phone back. Couldn't guarantee tickets as they're selling fast. Every time I deal with the ticket office it's a shambles!!

We're a small club with a budget and experience peak times very rarely so don't have the infrastructure to cope. I'm sure they're trying their hardest, unless you want to queue down Sheepfoot Lane again...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

We're a small club with a budget and experience peak times very rarely so don't have the infrastructure to cope. I'm sure they're trying their hardest, unless you want to queue down Sheepfoot Lane again...

Do we get bacon sandwiches? 

In fairness to the ticket office staff, their service last week was exemplary. Polite, quick and they even got my ticket in the post way before I was expecting them to.

Those buying from the extra allocation will get better seats than the ST holders. It’s the way things sometimes work and is no fault of our staff- Fulham on the other hand are partially responsible given our initial allocation was short of the minimum we should get.

It’s Christmas, there has been a lot of staff turnover and those that aren’t new will have often been paid late in the last 3 years. The service that is usually provided in those circumstances is brilliant.

Edited by rudemedic
  • Like 1

Lets me go through the process online then just won't accept my card details for some reason and kicks me off.

Presume there's still quite a bit of demand so will try again later.

Edit... tried again and it worked 👍

Edited by nzlatic

3 hours ago, NewBlue said:

I appreciate that and just venting my frustration so will let them off for today. However, I still stand by my comment of the ticket office being a shambles. Every time I’ve dealt with them recently it’s never been easy. Sometimes it’s almost as if they don’t want to sell tickets!!