Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

1 hour ago, kowenicki'smoustache said:

The Railway opposite Putney National Rail is not now a Spoons. It is Revolution. Food based bar - pricy.

Sad times. That and the Spotted Horse used to be frequent haunts of mine. There’s always the Rocket if people want a Spoons. 

11 minutes ago, 4oakslatic said:

No it’s just them trying to make hay !!  All big companies are cunts 

I think the first part of what you said is probably the same as what i meant.

Re the second part yep, but don't worry it'll be fine when we leave Brexit.😉

5 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Sad times. That and the Spotted Horse used to be frequent haunts of mine. There’s always the Rocket if people want a Spoons. 

The Spotted Horse is still there. Not with the great interior it once had. And it's Young's so very expensive. The Bricklayers, just off the Lower Richmond Road is my favourite. Becky, the Landlady, has Keighley connections. Still, nobody's perfect.

Here's a funny story. My brother, his two sons and their cousin - United fans all, sadly - want to go to Fulham v United later this season, in the away end. Fulham will only sell online to customers with a purchase history. They thought they'd cracked it by buying 4 tickets for the Oldham game at £10 each (£5 for one of them), no plans to go to the match. A cheap way to ensure United tickets.

Fulham have now told them that the Oldham game doesn't count for purchase history 😂😂😂

Laugh? I nearly cried.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Here's a funny story. My brother, his two sons and their cousin - United fans all, sadly - want to go to Fulham v United later this season, in the away end. Fulham will only sell online to customers with a purchase history. They thought they'd cracked it by buying 4 tickets for the Oldham game at £10 each (£5 for one of them), no plans to go to the match. A cheap way to ensure United tickets.

Fulham have now told them that the Oldham game doesn't count for purchase history 😂😂😂

Laugh? I nearly cried.

Brilliant! Say thanks for the money to the dirty red bastards :lol:

Does anyone know if it’s sit where you want on Sunday?

The ground seems pretty full in the other 3 sides now which is good but Fulham don’t seem to have put the Putney end on sale like they normally do (?) so does that suggest they’ll be 3900 of us in a stand holding 7000 ?