Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

I know the price is reduced, but it looks like it could be a good attendance, and so quite a good money earner for us. Fag packet of 20k x 10 = £200k /2 = £100k? Quite a sizeable wedge. Should see us right for the normally tricky December /January wage payments......

7 minutes ago, singe said:

I know the price is reduced, but it looks like it could be a good attendance, and so quite a good money earner for us. Fag packet of 20k x 10 = £200k /2 = £100k? Quite a sizeable wedge. Should see us right for the normally tricky December /January wage payments......

How much does the winning side get? 😉

54 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

...are you coming then?

Aye... Relinquished some annual leave over Christmas so I could book the Monday off and make a day of it. A pre-night hotel arranged in Hammersmith with your fellow Droylsden-ian. Looking forward to it again now.

1 hour ago, singe said:

It won’t be as much as that, it’s a split of the profits (60:40 to the home side IIRC) after the costs of staging the match have been taken

1 hour ago, longtimeblue said:

Aye... Relinquished some annual leave over Christmas so I could book the Monday off and make a day of it. A pre-night hotel arranged in Hammersmith with your fellow Droylsden-ian. Looking forward to it again now.

Cracking. I'm gonna be walking down the river on the morning of, so you'll have to let know what pub you're in so I can pop in and say hello...

1 hour ago, ghostofcecere said:

It won’t be as much as that, it’s a split of the profits (60:40 to the home side IIRC) after the costs of staging the match have been taken

No its an even split of the profit. But it's not 50:50. I think its 47.5 : 47.5 with 5% going to the FA. 

5 hours ago, singe said:

You're forgetting all those taking advantage of the £1 tickets for  17s and under, and 18-21s  only pay a fiver.

Edited by laticsrblue