• Edmundson
    • Hunt
    • Lang
    • Missilou
    • Maouche
    • Nepomuceno
    • Surridge
    • O'Grady

Great win and two good goals. Midfield seems to be a lot better since DG got injured and Clarke and Edmundson solid in defence. Iversen kept us in the game with a couple of excellent saves. 

We looked good most of the match. 

Good away supporters again in fine voice and gave Porter stick even when he clapped us at the end. 

Great pre match in the Royal,More like a Bavarian pub with good songs. 

Edited by Flemboy

54 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

You know what I mean...

its now a collective noun for those bloody foreigners forced on the manager by our evil overlord. 

They are ok nothing special.

Maouche Im going to reserve judgement on as I've only really seen him in a few games.

Missilou is a good solid box to box ball winning midfielder, hes not Nkolo Kante.

Genaro is a good league 2 winger

Branger fairly bog standard league 2 winger.

They are doing a job for us in league 2 none of them will be attracting interest from higher league clubs in january.

who were bought in for us by our owner who we shouldnt question because hes rich and therefore better than us.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

They are ok nothing special.

Maouche Im going to reserve judgement on as I've only really seen him in a few games.

Missilou is a good solid box to box ball winning midfielder, hes not Nkolo Kante.

Genaro is a good league 2 winger

Branger fairly bog standard league 2 winger.

They are doing a job for us in league 2 none of them will be attracting interest from higher league clubs in january.

who were bought in for us by our owner who we shouldnt question because hes rich and therefore better than us.

Deary me.  Someone run over your cat?

”he’s not Nkolo Kante”. Ffs. No shit! 

9 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

:lol: as usual you resort to a condecending respone when someone disagrees with you.

Wasn’t really that condescending, more incredulity with a touch of light banter. 

But yes, when it’s a ridiculous pile of nonsense, I do. 

In summary: They are all bang average for the division, nobody will ever want them and the owner has a mythical following that says he can’t be questioned cos he’s rich.  

Sounds like a bitter post with a sprinkling of envy to me. 

Nepo, Missile and Maouche easily good enough for league 1. I know this because they are all at times better than Gardner and he’s championship quality according to some of you lot. 

Edited by kowenicki