Weather?

The weather forecasters got so excited yesterday with their warnings of snow and freezing rain.  This morning it was still freezing rain that caught there attention.  They ought to get out more.

Last night started with a frost which by this morning has gone.  The frozen ground upon which said rain is going to freeze isn't frozen.  Felt warmer walking the dog this morning than yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Hands on said:

The weather forecasters got so excited yesterday with their warnings of snow and freezing rain.  This morning it was still freezing rain that caught there attention.  They ought to get out more.

Last night started with a frost which by this morning has gone.  The frozen ground upon which said rain is going to freeze isn't frozen.  Felt warmer walking the dog this morning than yesterday.

Can you imagine what it would be like going out for a drink with them 

4 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

It's a triple up the layers day

I rocking the michelin look....2 lots of thermals on, ski pants (I don't ski but the are warm), 2 pairs of gloves, 2 hats 2 scarfs...ski coat.....and  partridge in a pear tree.

Best make sure my baileys coffee is pipping hot...just to keep my little hands warm...brrr

I will be taking up at least two seats with all the layers on...hahah

hope them buggers don't freeze on the pitch and score enough goals to keep us moving

1 hour ago, underdog said:

I rocking the michelin look....2 lots of thermals on, ski pants (I don't ski but the are warm), 2 pairs of gloves, 2 hats 2 scarfs...ski coat.....and  partridge in a pear tree.

Best make sure my baileys coffee is pipping hot...just to keep my little hands warm...brrr

I will be taking up at least two seats with all the layers on...hahah

hope them buggers don't freeze on the pitch and score enough goals to keep us moving

It's actually not too bad in the ground

8 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Still of a mind to come - hopefully the M62 will be well gritted !!

Well worth the foul driving ! 

Great result and team performance . 

What were people saying about Goals O’Grady? And Maouche covered every blade of sodden grass 

coyb

• Like 1