MOTM Bury (H)  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your Man of the Match for the derby day delight against Bury?

• Iversen
    • Hamer
    • Clarke
    • Edmundson
    • Hunt
    • Lang
    • Maouche
    • Missilou
    • Nepomuceno
    • O'Grady
    • Surridge

37 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Just checked.  Yes he is suspended for next game. 

What makes you think he is suspended for the next game? Yellow cards reset after tranmere game didn’t they?, has he picked up 5 in the league since then? 

Edited by adamoafc

24 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Tricky. 

Graham had a horror show last time out but he was at right back.  So keep Hamer at right back and stick Graham on in his proper position. 

Fingers crossed. 

Was Graham right back or the right side of 3?

Lyden could be a surprise choice, tall enough and has a calmness which may work well alongside George.

You are probably right Graham may get the nod.

Edited by BP1960

Absolutely fantastic all round! Each and every one of them! Some real glimpses of quality, but I think what we appreciate the most is the pressing! I've not seen us have a team who works so hard in years! All credit to Bunn for creating an atmosphere where the players genuinely die out on the pitch for each other and win, lose or draw they do their little lap of honour where Bunn beats his chest, what a club. Brilliant!

9 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

What makes you think he is suspended for the next game? Yellow cards reset after tranmere game didn’t they?, has he picked up 5 in the league since then? 

Fa website. But that also says Lyden banned... so it may be wrong. 

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Lyden could be a surprise choice, tall enough and has a calmness which may work well alongside George.

Was right sided of a 3 and looked like a raffle winner. Hopefully edmundson can step up and lead the pairing of hamer and himself. 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Fa website. But that also says Lyden banned... so it may be wrong. 

I think It was dated last week as one caution away so that would mean Clarke but not Lyden is suspended as he was booked today.

Quite a few Latics players are one away.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

I think It was dated last week as one caution away so that would mean Clarke but not Lyden is suspended as he was booked today.

Quite a few Latics players are one away.

Yes. looking at it again that’s what it means.  When does it reset for EFL?  Prem reset last week I think. 

Missilou - again - was excellent.

Im a big fan of Maouche - does the simple things right.

Ive slagged COGba off all season - happy he’s put me in my place now.

Nepo has been superb recently.

And credit to Bunn. Again, I’ve frequently criticised him, but he’s proving me wrong week after week.

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Yes. looking at it again that’s what it means.  When does it reset for EFL?  Prem reset last week I think. 

Has Clarke had 5 yellows in EFL can only think of 3?https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7002974/yellow-red-cards-count-across-all-competitions-efl-rules/amp/

6 minutes ago, losesome said:

As far as I am aware Clarke's booking today was his 5th of season.

As cut off for first 5 was 30th Nov he has another 5 to get before any suspension. 

Thats my understanding before it was mentioned. The FA website is saying different... but then they are a bunch of incompetent old gits.

1 hour ago, sjk2008 said:

Missilou - again - was excellent.

Im a big fan of Maouche - does the simple things right.

Ive slagged COGba off all season - happy he’s put me in my place now.

Nepo has been superb recently.

And credit to Bunn. Again, I’ve frequently criticised him, but he’s proving me wrong week after week.

Bang on this.

Wow how good was we today, had the black pudding munchers down for all 3 points today even on their fans forum all week they was banging on about how they was certain for 3 points today, rallying the pudding heads to get to bp😂all of 1200 of them!! Top performance and it’s all looking good for the new year 👍

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Lyden is way too small to play centre back. For me Graham to step in to partner George = less disruption, if it is indeed necessary.