Fulham v oldham broadcast

13 minutes ago, mastap said:

Hi,

I live in spain now and can't make it back for the game. 

FA website says it has been selected for 'overseas broadcast', but I cant find details anywhere of who has the rights.

Does anyone know?

Paul 

A company called Pitch International have the rights for Western Europe if that helps.

Overseas windfall

According to this the Blackburn Newcastle game has been selected for overseas tv aswell and each club get £50k. The same would likely apply to us so thats more money in the kitty or atleast to make sure everyone gets paid ontime. I reckon we will have made a good £250k-£300k from this cup run which could be even more if we cause an upset at Craven Cottage. Yes the glory of cup and some good days out are more exciting to us as fans, but for the future of the club its important we have these off the pitch wins too

Edited by GlossopLatic

Doing Palace v Grimsby on the Saturday too, was hoping to tick Chelsea off as well but a 40 minute from Stamford Bridge to Selhurst Park isn’t sufficient I believe.

i shouldn’t be surprised but 2,000 tickets already sold for Fulham is an astounding effort given it’s just after Christmas and the day after everyone is back to work and school. I think we’ll definiteky sell out the initial allocation.

Just seeing the Fulham West Hsm game on tv yesterday too their were plenty of empty seats in that one and if they can't get close to selling out for a premier league London derby then I cant see them being enticed for this one. Everyone who wants a ticket will get one I reckon we will get the majority of the putney end of the ground if not all of it.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Just seeing the Fulham West Hsm game on tv yesterday too their were plenty of empty seats in that one and if they can't get close to selling out for a premier league London derby then I cant see them being enticed for this one. Everyone who wants a ticket will get one I reckon we will get the majority of the putney end of the ground if not all of it.

They are charging £15 in two of the stands for adults which will increase money we receive. They have been on sale to ST holders till Friday 14th so might see a few more sold by them this week. 

34 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Hardly a glamour tie for them is it....

Nope, but ten quid a ticket with kids practically free is a fantastic deal to see a third round FA cup tie. Hopefully non season ticket holders will pick up on the deal when they go on open sale.

2 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Nope, but ten quid a ticket with kids practically free is a fantastic deal to see a third round FA cup tie. Hopefully non season ticket holders will pick up on the deal when they go on open sale.

Their normal price for adults is in the range of £30 to £65 for a league game, so they may well get a few turning out for a cheap deal like this

25 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

They only got 17,237 for a third round game against a premier league side last season

Thats decent for them isn’t it? It’s only Fulham. 

They averaged 19k home attendances last season. 

Edited by kowenicki

Anybody else not caring how many Fulham are there or is it just me? I'm more bothered if our two to three thousand can get behind the team enough and drive us on to an unlikely draw or victory. Financially it would be great if 20,000 of them turned up but equally if they are spread out all over the place it could well play into our hands.

I wasn't going to go, mainly because I'm back in work on the Monday after two weeks off. Saturday's performance and result changed my mind. There'll be three of us there. I hope other people who were waivering will jump on board. I think this could be a very decent turnout. I'm getting a Forest away feeling about it.

• Like 1