Exeter

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Once Law moved central from wide we lost our grip in midfield, 

17 minutes ago, astottie said:

Yep agreed. I said at half time I couldn't understand why he was playing down the left. 

What has happened to the ‘art’ of man marking? I would have had someone on Law second half - May have cut his effectiveness.

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

What has happened to the ‘art’ of man marking? I would have had someone on Law second half - May have cut his effectiveness.

Law seemed to find another gear fitness wise in the last 15, other than sacrificing Missilou to mark him I'm not sure what more we could of done given the players at our disposal, the young lad who came on on the left for them was pretty decent too, got in behind us numerous times and was also strong as an ox defensively,  looking back they had some good players and you can see why on their day they will give anyone in this League a good game, draw would of been a fair result but at least we are creating and playing some decent football, all we have to do is add a bit of consistency to our performances and we will be in and around the playoffs.