Exeter

16 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Missile Maouche and Surridge did well today. 

Think we deserved a point, but we just couldn’t handle Stockley. 

No big deal. We are still definitely going in the right direction. 

Nicky Law took control too 2nd half.

15 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Missile Maouche and Surridge did well today. 

Think we deserved a point, but we just couldn’t handle Stockley. 

No big deal. We are still definitely going in the right direction. 

Maouche did well for half hour then faded, Surridge scored a good goal but made poor decisions, Missilou was very good, Iverson won't claim a cross and is rooted to his line, thought Hunt played well, Hamer poor and poor defensively, backed off them all afternoon and Stockley ran the game, quality player but shithousery out of the top drawer, Lang ran his socks off and Miller did little when he came on, as for the ref what did we do to piss him off he gave us absolutely fuck all but in all truth we beat ourselves today, their first goal come from a corner that I'm pretty sure should of been our goal kick did anyone get a better view than me and see one of our players get a touch? It looked like it went over everyone and straight out to me.

Stockley reminded me of Porter, good player.  Think on another day we get 2 pens.  Could of gone either way.  Put Nicky Law in the Prutton, Douglas bunch.... players who love playing against us!  

Was a good game.  Gutted we lost,  do we ever do well over Christmas?  

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Maouche did well for half hour then faded, Surridge scored a good goal but made poor decisions, Missilou was very good, Iverson won't claim a cross and is rooted to his line, thought Hunt played well, Hamer poor and poor defensively, backed off them all afternoon and Stockley ran the game, quality player but shithousery out of the top drawer, Lang ran his socks off and Miller did little when he came on, as for the ref what did we do to piss him off he gave us absolutely fuck all but in all truth we beat ourselves today, their first goal come from a corner that I'm pretty sure should of been our goal kick did anyone get a better view than me and see one of our players get a touch? It looked like it went over everyone and straight out to me.

Might have just touched surridge  but he let it run out so I doubt it. It was nowhere near anyone else.

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

It wasn’t a corner and in the attack that lead to the corner they were offside too. 

That's how I saw it too.Poor officials today again costing us.We were on top the first half and when Lang scored after a fantastic dribble I thought we would go on and win it but their striker was in good form and punished us.Thought it was a pen late on but would like to see it on replay.

Disappointed we didn't  win but  not downhearted  

Was in Rocky but didn't see anyone get a definite touch but Surridge sprinted to save the dead ball but couldn't make it so maybe it was a corner.

Lyden nailed on penalty, taken out as he released the pass.

Think Crippen would have got away with it with some of these refs and as for linesmen, they're robbing the EFL, only give offsides and out of plays.

Why he brought Taylor on i’ll never know, Hamer was doing ok..

Ref and liners were about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.. Hunt had a shocker as did Edmundson , mauoche and missilou were both effective in the first half and we are good when we’re in possesion but they both seemed to tire as they did vs bury lastweek and exeter strolled through the middle of the park at will.

22 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Was in Rocky but didn't see anyone get a definite touch but Surridge sprinted to save the dead ball but couldn't make it so maybe it was a corner.

Lyden nailed on penalty, taken out as he released the pass.

Think Crippen would have got away with it with some of these refs and as for linesmen, they're robbing the EFL, only give offsides and out of plays.

Surridge had the option to clear the ball but chose to let the ball go out for a goal kick. Referee allowed Stockley to get away with his shit housery. 

8 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

IMO Bunn has got to take the blame for that, all 3 subs were wrong...

2 of them were. Hamer was finished though, he told the bench as much as well. 

Miller was awful when he came on. 

8 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

I think i would of made two of them subs because O’Grady was ineffective and Maouche was absolutely shattered..Missilou must have covered every blade of grass and you have to feel he was let down badly by others behind him, particularly Hunt who was terrible today.

22 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Why he brought Taylor on i’ll never know, Hamer was doing ok..

Ref and liners were about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.. Hunt had a shocker as did Edmundson , mauoche and missilou were both effective in the first half and we are good when we’re in possesion but they both seemed to tire as they did vs bury lastweek and exeter strolled through the middle of the park at will.

Thought Hamer was shaky. Good cross for 1st goal but ran under the ball a few times in 1st half and was way out of position a couple of times in 2nd. Admittedly Hunt wasn't any better when switched but we had to try something. The game was lost in midfield and if Lyden had been brought on earlier we should have got something from the game as he combated their midfield 2nd half dominance..

6 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Thought Hamer was shaky. Good cross for 1st goal but ran under the ball a few times in 1st half and was way out of position a couple of times in 2nd. Admittedly Hunt wasn't any better when switched but we had to try something. The game was lost in midfield and if Lyden had been brought on earlier we should have got something from the game as he combated their midfield 2nd half dominance..

Agree with that, im feeling a little gutted after that second half performance its as if we went back a few months when things were shaky.. Just as ive started enjoying the games again and it had stopped becoming a chore to jump in the car and drive the 60 miles you then get an unwanted kick in the bollocks.

50 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

Would've understood the O'Grady for Miller swap if it'd been a bit later. Taylor for Hamer made no difference. Lyden for Maoche was a bad decision. 

We didn't play well. Exeter were poor in the main, but still could have scored more. Ref had a bad game, particularly with the penalty incident. A draw would have been a fair result. Lang our best player by some distance. 

Feels like a big loss. Being in the play off places at Christmas would've been a psychological boost. Two difficult away games now. 

Edited by JoeP

20 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Would've understood the O'Grady for Miller swap if it'd been a bit later. Taylor for Hamer made no difference. Lyden for Maoche was a bad decision. 

We didn't play well. Exeter were poor in the main, but still could have scored more. Ref had a bad game, particularly with the penalty incident. A draw would have been a fair result. Lang our best player by some distance. 

Feels like a big loss. Being in the play off places at Christmas would've been a psychological boost. Two difficult away games now. 

I thought both teams played well in spells, difference was they had a couple of players who made a big difference in Law and Stockley, most teams in this league won't have that quality so I am not too disheartened.

In January the squad will be stronger with new players signed and some coming back from injury.