Carlisle (A)

Booked this in August. We all get to see Sir John in a technical area again 😍 £50 a ticket I'd be there. JS in a home dugout is front row seats. 💙

On a brighter note, I've always been a huge fan of Frankie. Hopefully we'll visit there in the top 7.

On a side note, the two away games we have here and at Vale are both well known bogey grounds for us. Fingers crossed we change it this year.

Scottish 0-3 The Blues 💙

Get Shez the boot and he can come back as Frankies number two.

The greatest in 25 years. John 💙.

15 minutes ago, rvlatic said:

Carlisle United (First Team) v Oldham Athletic FC (First Team) Football League 2     Referee: Haines, Andy  Assistant Referee: Fyvie, Graeme  Assistant Referee: Aspinall, Natalie  Fourth Official: Cropp, Barry

Oh ffs...

1 hour ago, rvlatic said:

Carlisle United (First Team) v Oldham Athletic FC (First Team) Football League 2     Referee: Haines, Andy  Assistant Referee: Fyvie, Graeme  Assistant Referee: Aspinall, Natalie  Fourth Official: Cropp, Barry

Carlisle have got Ross Joyce the game after. 

Putting my money on Gerrard getting sent off. 

3 hours ago, rvlatic said:

Jesus. There's something of a misnomer there. They've called Andy Haines a referee. All we need now is Ross Joyce, Trevor Kettle and Chris Sarginson for the next three League games and we've got the full set.

On 12/22/2018 at 9:35 AM, rudemedic said:

You know what Shuck. While I don't have to deal with them, your inane (possibly drink and/or drug fuelled) ramblings tend to bring a smile to my face, as they are usually very positive. I need some positivity in my life right now, so thanks very much. 

Yeah, deffo. Always enjoy reading them...

13 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Jesus. There's something of a misnomer there. They've called Andy Haines a referee. All we need now is Ross Joyce, Trevor Kettle and Chris Sarginson for the next three League games and we've got the full set.

Was talking to Ross last week at a referees’ event. He said that Boundary Park is a place that some refs don’t like coming to as the crowd give them a lot of  stick.

Chicken and egg?

Edited by LaticsPete

7 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Was talking to Ross last week at a referees’ event. He said that Boundary Park is a place that some refs don’t like coming to as the crowd give them a lot of  stick.

Chicken and egg?

Nah. Referees get stick at every ground they go to. They are hampered by the strict guidelines imposed on them I know, but as I’ve said before ‘There are no good referees anymore’.

3 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Chicken and egg?

Did he say which grounds they like to visit? I'd love to know where the fans are that tolerate shit decisions against them.

Chicken and egg?

A referees event. 

What a horrible place that would be. Just egotistical maniacs at every turn.

Chicken and egg?

Did you ask him as to why he has ruined 2 games he’s featured in with us and tried to ruin another. 

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

A referees event. 

What a horrible place that would be. Just egotistical maniacs at every turn.

When you are old enough to have children (heaven forbid) then you’ll appreciate the men and women who ref matches and make organised football possible for kids. 

And for amateur football for hundreds of thousands on Saturdays and Sundays,

So , if you’re convinced of what you’re saying ,go and tell it to them. 

20 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Port Vale FC (First Team) v Oldham Athletic FC (First Team) Football League 2     Referee: Marsden, Paul 

Oldham Athletic FC (First Team) v Notts County FC (First Team) Football League 2     Referee: Backhouse, Anthony