Carlisle (A)

15 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Oh shut up. Watch it again. Not Maouche’s fault. We are outnumbered in midfield. Wrong tactics. It’s happening time and time again. Bunn needs to change it. 

2-0

awful keeping. 

Why are we out numbered in mid? Because of that pansy!

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Why are we out numbered in mid? Because of that pansy!

Prick.

you know nothing about football if that’s your summary of the first half. 

But I already knew that. 

Edited by kowenicki

I feel totally deflated after watching that half.

Our defenders are so poor it is untrue and not helped by the rest of the team who give the ball away so easily and then just watch 

Like most teams in this division, Carlisle are bang average but they look li’e scor8ng every time they come forward 

Just now, Dick_Valentine said:

Well I can’t remember a more inept first half performance from my team since er...Forest Green Rovers. Absolute toss that was. 

Created some chances to be fair, but O’Grady looks half asleep and Surridge looks pissed. 

Just now, Ritchierich said:

I feel totally deflated after watching that half.

Our defenders are so poor it is untrue and not helped by the rest of the team who give the ball away so easily and then just watch 

Like most teams in this division, Carlisle are bang average but they look li’e scor8ng every time they come forward 

Taylor has been absolutely woeful. 

Just now, kowenicki said:

Created some chances to be fair, but O’Grady looks half asleep and Surridge looks pissed. 

And so we should against that shower and yet we’re still two nowt down. O’Grady should be hitting the target there at the end, he’d done the hard bit. Ah well, can’t get much worse 2nd half...can it? 

Just now, Kusunga_Is_God said:

People slagging off Maouche obviously have a problem with him for something other than his footballing ability, be it his wage or nationality.

He's been literally the only one moving the ball forward and making things happen. 

Correct.  Nobody on that pitch has done anything positive, except Maouche and possibly Nepo. Even Missile looks lethargic today.  As for the full backs, keeper, Surridge, O’G and Lang... woeful 

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

People slagging off Maouche obviously have a problem with him for something other than his footballing ability, be it his wage or nationality.

He's been literally the only one moving the ball forward and making things happen. 

I think he’s one of those players who will look much better at a higher level as he could cope with the technical demands and higher skill level but in League 2 he just looks frustrated with the muppets around him who don’t anticipate the pass or can’t control the ball and playing agains teams who just hoof it over midfield