Carlisle (A)

14 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I’ve just got back from watching the annual village cricket team versus football team match on the village rec 😀

- I love watching football at any level and of any standard. And since you ask,  the game ended 3-1 to the football lads with their keeper saving a last minute pen. 👍

Absolutely so do I. This love of going watching football live has not changed in English football despite the introduction of the premier league several hundred games on tv and all seater stadiums it hasnt stopped fans spending more money than ever following their team around the country. Not only that but the younger generation are embracing this just as much ever and appear to have just as much enthusiasm for experiencing live football as previous generations the trend is set to continue.

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Taylor needs to step it up today, he's got the advantage in that he's left footed and more experienced than the other full backs, but Hunt has been better than him recently and Hamer will only get better with games.  If Dummigan was fit I doubt that Taylor would be starting.

Other than that, I like the balance of this XI.

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Oh yeah. Missed that. 

Hmmm. Not sure how I think about that. Hamer did struggle last game though. 

From the limited amount I’ve seen I’d have Hamer in instead of Hunt, with Taylor on the left. But don’t think any full backs have covered themselves in glory really. 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Oh yeah. Missed that. 

Hmmm. Not sure how I think about that. Hamer did struggle last game though. 

Yes he did have a poor-ish game. Before kick-off I noticed he was wretching a little, so may have been off colour.

He ball watches a bit too much and loses his man but remains a good prospect. 

10 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Said  midfielder at fault..who was it?

Oh shut up. Watch it again. Not Maouche’s fault. We are outnumbered in midfield. Wrong tactics. It’s happening time and time again. Bunn needs to change it. 

2-0

awful keeping.