Frankie gone

On Saturday leading 2-1 against Exeter , the team was in the play offs.

Sacked on the following Thursday.

This one dimensional strategy that football clubs have to fix performance by sacking umpteen managers is pathetic.

Not for the first time  at our club the players should be having a long hard look at themselves after the Carlisle performance and the resulting removal of their boss.

Ridiculous! Literal meaning - inviting and deserving ridicule! One disastrous result and we dump the manager. Same team as most of us would have picked,  players can't be bothered to put the effort in, and the guy gets sacked. On behalf of most reasonable fans I'm appalled and wish Frankie all the best for the future - you deserve better!

• Like 1

the only positive is ints unlikely we are going to go down this year so hopefully anyone that comes in who isnt up to it again will be gone by summer. id take a foreign manager, take anyone as long as they have the experience to do the job, not clarke. constant sacking of managers and different teams wont help us at all as this is really frankie's team he's assembled. how they will all cope with another manager will be interesting to see

Just now, JED said:

Ridiculous! Literal meaning - inviting and deserving ridicule! One disastrous result and we dump the manager. Same team as most of us would have picked,  players can't be bothered to put the effort in, and the guy gets sacked. On behalf of most reasonable fans I'm appalled and wish Frankie all the best for the future - you deserve better!

Here here 

A few weeks ago ago I would have been happy with this but despite the last 2 games It seemed he was finally finding his feet as a manager. With a good transfer window I really do think he would have got us at least top 10 then pushed on next season. ☹

21 minutes ago, JED said:

Problem is you cant sack 11 players!!!!!

IF only