Frankie gone

7 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Playing Devil's advocate slightly...

But AL hasn't sacked that many staff. Lots of those who have left have gone to other things. They have announced their last days and there has been well wishes etc. Appointing replacements isn't as easy. I was actually working in the same office and it took 4 months for me to start working my new role. The time I changed organisations it was nearly 6 months. 

Some of those who have left the club have had some legitimate reasoning too. 

The Accountant- The issue with Corney's misdoings (Remember how AL said there were hidden accountancy issues) I wouldn't employ the same accountant after that (innocent or not). 

The Media Guy- Maybe AL received a complaint from Gary Davies and AL agreed with his complaint. 

A lot of his more vocal (former) staff members are on Twitter have an axe to grind. Simon Wood has an issue with him over pay but that's his problem given the bizarre circumstances he works in. (Don't forget he won an Amateur TV competition). 

A lot of Corney's hires were fresh-faced, straight out of uni types. Corney hired on the cheap and maybe AL had enough of their poor standard of work. 

We do not know what the Administrator did to apparently get sacked. We don't actually know who the administrator is. There are lots of reasons why someone gets sacked, lots of them apply in other industries and aren't connected to the boss being an alleged clown. 

Yes it is sad when people with families are let go, but sometimes letting someone go is the right decision. (I've not seen any Employment Tribunals announced). I'm inclined to think there is something in it but like I said above maybe AL has different standards. 

January will tell us a lot RM about whether AL has done the right thing or not.

17 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

But AL hasn't sacked that many staff. Lots of those who have left have gone to other things. They have announced their last days and there has been well wishes etc. Appointing replacements isn't as easy. I was actually working in the same office and it took 4 months for me to start working my new role. The time I changed organisations it was nearly 6 months. 

The Accountant- The issue with Corney's misdoings (Remember how AL said there were hidden accountancy issues) I wouldn't employ the same accountant after that (innocent or not). 

The Media Guy- Maybe AL received a complaint from Gary Davies and AL agreed with his complaint. 

A lot of his more vocal (former) staff members are on Twitter have an axe to grind. Simon Wood has an issue with him over pay but that's his problem given the bizarre circumstances he works in. (Don't forget he won an Amateur TV competition). 

A lot of Corney's hires were fresh-faced, straight out of uni types. Corney hired on the cheap and maybe AL had enough of their poor standard of work. 

We do not know what the Administrator did to apparently get sacked. We don't actually know who the administrator is. There are lots of reasons why someone gets sacked, lots of them apply in other industries and aren't connected to the boss being an alleged clown. 

Yes it is sad when people with families are let go, but sometimes letting someone go is the right decision. (I've not seen any Employment Tribunals announced). I'm inclined to think there is something in it but like I said above maybe AL has different standards. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChorleyOAFC/status/1078384919590694913

Depends as what you class as not many staff, I can also add Steve Cross  (kitman) and Frank Daniel (maintenance guy) to this list which to me looks pretty comprehensive. 

Just now, fleetwood Blue said:

Owen Coyle has been backed in to 2/1 with sky bet. I Really hope some punters are going to lose their money backing him because i couldnt think of anything worse.

I hope you're right, would be worse than bringing wellens back

13 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Pack it in...…..you know the rules....no logical, cogent posts allowed.

40 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Employment tribunals are not announced in advance,the results are reported and until then, they are sub judice

5 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Employment tribunals are not announced in advance,the results are reported and until then, they are sub judice

I don’t think that is entirely correct in all cases.  Otherwise I think Gerrard is in contempt as he indicated he was going through one. 

29 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChorleyOAFC/status/1078384919590694913

Depends as what you class as not many staff, I can also add Steve Cross  (kitman) and Frank Daniel (maintenance guy) to this list which to me looks pretty comprehensive. 

Steve Cross went to Bradford and is now at Dale. There were a lot of rumours associating him as being one of the sources for various articles. 

He seemed like a nice bloke but that doesn't mean it was wrong for him to be sacked. 

I've no knowledge of Frank Daniel at all, even what he did, although I can guess. 

12 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

What's the turnround time for Employment Tribunals these days? As back when I was involved in that sector I wouldn't have been surprised for a case relating to an incident in January / February to have been heard by now. 

That was before the government's cuts and when it was a free process to initiate, though. 

2 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

What's the turnround time for Employment Tribunals these days? As back when I was involved in that sector I wouldn't have been surprised for a case relating to an incident in January / February to have been heard by now. 

That was before the government's cuts and when it was a free process to initiate, though. 

They are free aren’t they. That was overturned. 

I'm off to Portugal for new year.

Hope this is all a dream and when I get back we are still pushing the play offs and pulling off another cup shock at Fulham.

Remember its the club we support, players, managers and owners come and go, some sadly and some not so.

A new manger will come in and if we do well all will be forgotten until the next calamity.

All the best Frankie and happy New year AL, you filthy animal.

14 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

I'm off to Portugal for new year.

Hope this is all a dream and when I get back we are still pushing the play offs and pulling off another cup shock at Fulham.

Remember its the club we support, players, managers and owners come and go, some sadly and some not so.

A new manger will come in and if we do well all will be forgotten until the next calamity.

All the best Frankie and happy New year AL, you filthy animal.

3 lines short of a sonnet

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Would it also be too much to expect AL to show his face and explain his decisions to sack so many staff this year?

I can help you with that one. No statement needed. Just repeat the sentence "For the good of the club" several times then give yourself a menacing, wry smile in the mirror.

7 hours ago, rudemedic said:

This would fly a bit better if we hadn't been relegated and had three - soon to be four - managers in little more than 12 month.