Frankie gone

9 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

....Gary Bowyer ruled himself out, presumably because he considers Lemsagam too much of a liability to work for. Which means Abdallah’s behaviour is cutting the pool down to those out of work managers whom are most desperate for a job. Nice one AL.

How reliable is Mike Minay? Has he got the contacts? Not questioning, I don;t know, he seems relatively recent on the scene.

3 minutes ago, singe said:

I wonder if the Fulham game might actually attract a manager or two.

I would have thought our general position would be attractive to most willing to work at this level. In touching distance of play offs, so get us up and you’re in league 1 with us or heading to another job. Don’t get us up and either get sacked or leave with no real negative on the cv as it’s seemingly well known we’re a ‘difficult’ club. 

The only stumbling block to getting a decent manager is probably wages. 

16 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

....Gary Bowyer ruled himself out, presumably because he considers Lemsagam too much of a liability to work for. Which means Abdallah’s behaviour is cutting the pool down to those out of work managers whom are most desperate for a job. Nice one AL.

Or because he wants a break from football. Or because he believes he's bigger than League Two. Or because if he takes a job in a certain time period, he has financial obligations. 

Who knows? Not pretending AL is a saint, but you've made several enormous leaps to come to your conclusion. 

11 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

Or because he wants a break from football. Or because he believes he's bigger than League Two. Or because if he takes a job in a certain time period, he has financial obligations. 

Who knows? Not pretending AL is a saint, but you've made several enormous leaps to come to your conclusion. 

Enormous? Nah.

1 minute ago, mikejh45 said:

And that would preclude them from having a good word to say about the club?

The point that I believe is being made here, is that Mr. Abdallah Lemsagam and his reported behaviour is the reason why potentially managers would be put off the job. As you say above, I’m sure Sherdian would have good things to say about Oldham Athletic, but I’m reasonably confident that wouldn’t extend to our owner and his interference in a prospective manager’s ability to do his job.

47 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Sheridan himself played a very large part in Sheridan going. An utterly abysmal start coupled with stubbornness was a big part. To deny this is just dishonest. 

Neither am I.... but to deny Lemsagam has generated quite a reputation for being a questionable owner to work for in his 12 months in charge, is also being dishonest.

16 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

The use of the bold print word means you don't really know and from that means you have no idea of Als behaviour.

15 hours ago, josh_latics said:

.....Not pretending AL is a saint, but you've made several enormous leaps to come to your conclusion.