Frankie gone

19 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Coach Max Wragg and an administrator also sacked..the mail article states that if we do attempt to sign players in January then they dont think theres anybody left at the clib to complete the necessary paperwork..Fun times ahead...

Surely the administrator wasnt being held responsible for yesterday's defeat.

Just now, stargazer said:

I do hope the suggestion of how Mr Bunn was sacked is incorrect.

No one should be dismissed in this gutless manner and the man is a legend at this club and always will be and deserved far more respect and courtesy .

It was his day off to be fair, might have been a bit miffed to be dragged in...

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

It was his day off to be fair, might have been a bit miffed to be dragged in...

Not having that. If your boss says "Come in, we urgently need to speak with you", then you go in.
Sacking by email is disgusting and downright fu**ing cowardly.

At least face-to-face, Bunn could have fought his corner.

Disgraceful, if true...and Lemsagam can go and do one, as far as I am concerned.
The club needs my support but I am very reluctant to give it any more, at this moment in time.

Perhaps the administrator is surplus to requirements because there is now no money for players in January.

I wonder how many of the people who subscribe to the notion that you can buy a football club but should not get involved would actually do the same.

We know from the turnover of staff etc that Bunn has not been working in a stable environment but when you say played 24, won 8, drawn 8 and lost 8 for a rookie manager that ain't bad.  It appears our slowly slowly owner has a rather short fuse.

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Any comments from the Trust?

Probably the same as the previous 9 months “we found out at the same time as every other supporter when the club released the statement”.. I feel for those in the trust, a thankless task and they must be banging there heads against the wall with this nutjob at the helm..

19 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Not having that. If your boss says "Come in, we urgently need to speak with you", then you go in.
Sacking by email is disgusting and downright fu**ing cowardly.

At least face-to-face, Bunn could have fought his corner.

Disgraceful, if true...and Lemsagam can go and do one, as far as I am concerned.
The club needs my support but I am very reluctant to give it any more, at this moment in time.

Agree to an extent but I'm going to play devil's advocate on the basis of no information.

Do we know if anything was said immediately after the match between AL and Bunn and was today's announcement a surprise to Bunn?

6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

There's always money in January lads.

Statement by Chef Simon Wood on twitter about the clown AL not paying his way:

The club take the money from the hospitality sales, they’ve had it already. OEC provide a match day service and are continually not reimbursed....

Same as the deductions for cooking for the players who have money taken from their wages for breakfast and lunch. OEC provide for £0

23 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Agree to an extent but I'm going to play devil's advocate on the basis of no information.

Do we know if anything was said immediately after the match between AL and Bunn and was today's announcement a surprise to Bunn?

Good points, Mike...something I would usually bear in mind...but to be honest with myself, I have literally had enough of being messed around. The club takes my money readily enough but that is down to me. I am currently visiting my youngest daughter in Scotland and was going to take both daughters to the Carlisle match on Boxing day, missing out because I had way too much to drink on the Christmas Day. Kind of glad I didn't shell out now, as the missus wanted to come along as well. Imagine the disappointment. :D

29 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

The club take the money from the hospitality sales, they’ve had it already. OEC provide a match day service and are continually not reimbursed....

Same as the deductions for cooking for the players who have money taken from their wages for breakfast and lunch. OEC provide for £0

OEC is lining the pockets of the 3 amigos yet the club is left with the massive bill for it so fuck them. We take away our services from hospitality side. It then Takes away the value for blitz. Only destroying their own little empire. Will be interested to see if they offer to sell it to him. We might actually start making money then. 

32 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

34 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

The OEC can fuck right off.