1 hour ago, JoeP said:

In a brief interview on SSN, Scholes said there will be a meeting on Thursday to see what’s going on.

Didn’t come across that he was particularly arsed either way what happens.

He doesn’t often sound arsed about anything to be fair.

Edited by super_blue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Gerrard and Lampard went into clubs with a decent infrastructure already in place on and off the pitch and, as a result, can probably choose to what extent they want to be hands on and involved off the pitch or just concentrate on coaching & managing. 

While I wouldn't question his intelligence as you have he does strike me as less likely than many to be the type who could, or would want to, muck in in the various ways he'll have to here. 

David Dunn makes it sound like a nightmare in his Undr the Cosh podcast and I think we all perceive it to be even worse now, somehow. 

Rangers / Sevco having decent infrastructure on and off the pitch? 

Are you trolling the more Celtic leaning members of this board? 

39 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

It's the complete silence from the club I'm struggling with... 

But what could they possibly say if they are still negotiating with PS ? I’m sure when there’s something to report they will. 

Its the complete silence from LeeSinnott I’m personally struggling with,not the club 😲

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, welshgaz said:

It's the complete silence from the club I'm struggling with... 

Surely AL:clown: isn't in charge of of upboats and downboats as well as picking the team and kitchen staff.

At least I won't get downboated for this post:unsure:

7 hours ago, super_blue said:

He doesn’t often sound arsed about anything to be fair.

If you watch the 1st series of that Salford City, quite early on during a meeting he has a little moan and says " what the f**k have we bought a football club for? " or something along those lines!

We don't need some ex premier league footballer who's bored, we need someone that wants to put his all into it! He doesn't strike me as being 100% committed to us .. 

• Like 2

Quite a few looking to

write off Scholes’ credentials before he’s even been appointed FFS. Imagine how far he could have gone as a player if he would have been a bit more arsed !! To anyone who doesn’t think we should give him a chance can you please give me a suggestion on who you’d prefer t take a risk on please ? 

28 minutes ago, thetramfixer said:

If you watch the 1st series of that Salford City, quite early on during a meeting he has a little moan and says " what the f**k have we bought a football club for? " or something along those lines!

We don't need some ex premier league footballer who's bored, we need someone that wants to put his all into it! He doesn't strike me as being 100% committed to us .. 

He sounds dour

A talented midfielder with a great eye for a pass that comes across as abit surly remind you of anyone?