2 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

What credentials does he have as a manager?

I don’t know as he’s not had a chance yet ? Seems a few are questioning his attitude somewhat here though ? He wouldn’t get to the top of world football on talent alone. Is it anti Utd bias I wonder ? Give the man a friggin chance I say. I hope he turns out to be a good un

10 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Quite a few looking to

write off Scholes’ credentials before he’s even been appointed FFS. Imagine how far he could have gone as a player if he would have been a bit more arsed !! To anyone who doesn’t think we should give him a chance can you please give me a suggestion on who you’d prefer t take a risk on please ? 

Steve Evans

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

He sounds dour

A talented midfielder with a great eye for a pass that comes across as abit surly remind you of anyone?

Not instantly no. I hope you don’t mean Dunn though as you’d be stretching it a bit there with that description ! 

Steve the slip Gerrard maybe ? 

11 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Quite a few looking to

write off Scholes’ credentials before he’s even been appointed FFS.  

That's not what I'm doing. I'm just giving my opinion that I don't see him as a manager for numerous reasons.

I'll be ecstatic if he's appointed and I'm wrong.

• Like 2

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I don’t know as he’s not had a chance yet ? Seems a few are questioning his attitude somewhat here though ? He wouldn’t get to the top of world football on talent alone. Is it anti Utd bias I wonder ? Give the man a friggin chance I say. I hope he turns out to be a good un

So you go for an interview and you would be expected to give some good reasons why you should get the job and have some good points on your CV-basically credentials.Not had the chance yet doesn't really get you the gig.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Quite a few looking to

write off Scholes’ credentials before he’s even been appointed FFS. Imagine how far he could have gone as a player if he would have been a bit more arsed !! To anyone who doesn’t think we should give him a chance can you please give me a suggestion on who you’d prefer t take a risk on please ? 

Andy Liddell

3 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

So you go for an interview and you would be expected to give some good reasons why you should get the job and have some good points on your CV-basically credentials.Not had the chance yet doesn't really get you the gig.

Well it generally does doesn't it  - given the number of new managers that get a chance every year.

24 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

What credentials did Lee Johnson have then?

47 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Quite a few looking to

Simon Grayson

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

So clearly you was in the interview ? What was said ? Is that it word for word ? Christ sake man bring back the downvotes 😲😩