21 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Makes sense to me. I was never a fan of down voting. If you don't agree with, or dislike a comment, make a reasoned argument or response.

You shouldn’t have to give a reason if you disagree with something. If you’re getting multiple downvotes, that should be sign enough that you’re posting shit. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

A what a load of bollox button where your score doesn’t go down could work. Atleast the person talking bollox would know that’s your thought without the need for typing what a load of bollox 😂

Although typing the word bollox /bollocks brings a certain amount of satisfaction, along with shit/shite, or any other abusive word which suits the argument. 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I don’t know as he’s not had a chance yet ? Seems a few are questioning his attitude somewhat here though ? He wouldn’t get to the top of world football on talent alone. Is it anti Utd bias I wonder ? Give the man a friggin chance I say. I hope he turns out to be a good un

You won me over, I’ll give him five mins in his first game. If every player isn’t playing like Scholes at his peak, I’m not going to be happy and I include fane in this.

34 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Imagine some of the shite certain people will spout now there's not even the danger of a downboat.....

Well it's never stopped you before....

.....or me for that matter.

I never got too hung up on downboats personally just meant someone disagreed on that particular point of view nothing more. I'm sure their is plenty of other stuff we agree on.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Well it's never stopped you before....

.....or me for that matter.

I never got too hung up on downboats personally just meant someone disagreed on that particular point of view nothing more. I'm sure their is plenty of other stuff we agree on.

I think a simple down vote expressed an opinion, without words. Now words will be spoken and more petty arguments will arise.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

What are you on about? You said he hasn't had the chance yet.

Yeah I said that. I doubt that is what he said in the interview though. I don’t know what credentials he has cos I don’t fucking know the geezer as well as you clearly do. I GUESS he’ll command quite a lot of respect from division four players who MIGHT want to play for him ?