Gary Neville 50 to 1 😂. They should put AL on for a laugh. Can we request a bet and all put a few quid on to make him favourite 

1 minute ago, True Tic said:

Genuinely don't even care, its like an old comedy farce - but without the comedy

It is getting to that point

When Scholes got the job I was much more optimistic about the future.  Not necessarily because of him as a coach/manager as that was an unknown, but because of his status and that I didn't think he'd take the job if the conditions weren't right.

What happens next is key - if we hire another desperado (an old timer desperate to get back into the game, or a newbie desperate for his first job) then that confirms we're in big trouble.

For me, if the owner is serious then he throws everything at Steve Evans to try and get him.  But I can't see how he has the funds for that type of manager or the team they'd expect at all.

1 minute ago, nzlatic said:

When Scholes got the job I was much more optimistic about the future.  Not necessarily because of him as a coach/manager as that was an unknown, but because of his status and that I didn't think he'd take the job if the conditions weren't right.

What happens next is key - if we hire another desperado (an old timer desperate to get back into the game, or a newbie desperate for his first job) then that confirms we're in big trouble.

For me, if the owner is serious then he throws everything at Steve Evans to try and get him.  But I can't see how he has the funds for that type of manager or the team they'd expect at all.

Absolutely no chance he’s going to push the boat out

19 hours ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Peter Clarke will get it, a wage is then saved..

Priest would be a wage saved too and he is experienced enough, surely? It'll be him til the end of the season I reckon....

3 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Priest would be a wage saved too and he is experienced enough, surely? It'll be him til the end of the season I reckon....

Statement says an update on the permanent replacement suggesting short term isn’t what we are looking at. Sounds to me like someone is lined up from that andif he left Wednesday might have started putting the word out asap

Edited by adamoafc

33 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Statement says an update on the permanent replacement suggesting short term isn’t what we are looking at. Sounds to me like someone is lined up from that andif he left Wednesday might have started putting the word out asap

He said the same after Andy Rhodes left in October. We can't read anything into what the clown says anymore he just makes it up as he goes along.

52 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Nah...

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Nah...

Is it actually time to give it wildly till end of the season? 

• Like 1

Can you imagine Steve Evans v AL. Evans would be going purple with rage at any interference.

4 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Can you imagine Steve Evans v AL. Evans would be going purple with rage at any interference.

Can't beleive I'm advocating Steve Evans now!!! But I'd enjoy that!

Won't heppen, but you can dream 🤣

2 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Big AL in the same room as the scottish Raging hulk, now that would be a spectacle 

I wonder if Priest has turned down the opportunity to manage the team temporarily now that Wild has taken over again.

You have to feel for Wild, he has to do whatever the bullying owner says as he has kids, mortgage and bills to pay, he can’t risk getting on the wrong side of him.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

I wonder if Priest has turned down the opportunity to manage the team temporarily now that Wild has taken over again.

Priest is still at the club and will be there on the touchline tomorrow...

I think some of the Bet Victor odds have just been copied and pasted from a couple of months ago! Some shortish odds for a few managers who have only been in their current jobs for a a matter of weeks!

:detectivegm0:

22 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Big AL in the same room as the scottish Raging hulk, now that would be a spectacle 

22 hours ago, al_bro said:

I think he wouldn’t even last as long as Scholes. No self respecting manager would put up with interference from the owner or his brother. They must be absolute idiots if they really are interfering.